ATTENTION MW corner worker! Event availability requested!

Started by Mark Bernard, April 02, 2015, 10:58:24 AM

Mark Bernard

Our Mid-West Region and Nationwide Schedules have been updated with the confirmation of Autobahn Country Club May 2-3
and GingerMan Raceway Sept. 19-20. In addition, note that the September Blackhawk event has been changed to a Mid-West Double Points event since Autobahn will feature Twin Sprints.

Having said that, I need ALL CORNER WORKERS (Not only MW region) to fill out and return the corner worker app that was emiled to you by Eric Kelcher last week if possible.

And please email Eric at Eric.Kelcher@ccsracing.us regarding your availability for this seasons schedule... and please do that ASAP! Please help spread the word about getting back with Eric about event availability throughout the 2015 season.

Thank you!
MW Race Control
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Suzy

So, for Brainerd, hence it's listed under CCS, can we work? Or do I go through a different route to work?  :biggrin:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

Mark Bernard

Quote from: Suzy on April 03, 2015, 09:22:27 AM
So, for Brainerd, hence it's listed under CCS, can we work? Or do I go through a different route to work?  :biggrin:
This is a CRA staffed event. Go to the CRA web site for contact information. Contact CRA and offer up your services to them for the weekend. I can't imaging that they would turn you down Suzy! Your a rock star!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

MPen13

Quote from: Suzy on April 03, 2015, 09:22:27 AM

Suzy, If you haven't already found the answer for working the Brainerd event contact either the worker liasion (John Champ) or the F&C chiefs (Nick & Abbie) at:

workerliaison@cra-mn.com

corners@cra-mn.com

Either one can get you on the worker list at the front gate. 

Additional CRA Contact info here:

http://www.cra-mn.com/wordpress/contact#chiefs

hope you can make it up to our neck of the woods.

Mike Pendergrass
Corner Captain

Suzy

Thanks for your help. I have relatives up there, so a place to stay is not a problem. I look forward to it.  :cheers:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

MPen13

Very welcome Suzy. 

The standard Perks also apply:

Free admission,
Free Camping,
Lunch on any day worked
Free T-Shirt for the weekend worked.

Also I'm fairly sure if you are on the worker list you can get in at least 1 guest. 

Mike.