Jennings Results - Last Weekend

Started by 2DubyaF, May 11, 2003, 12:43:12 PM

MELK-MAN

what a blast! had so much fun i went back up there this weekend too!.
see ya all FL boys at Moroso..
greg
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Bsmedic

Greg,
You planning on running with the 750's at moroso?  ;)

MELK-MAN

QuoteGreg,
You planning on running with the 750's at moroso?  ;)

Hey Brian.. Yes.. but only the HW super sport. 4 races is all i wanna do in this heat. I had entered the HW SB last weekend but was not up to it after 4 races. I dont think ill have any advantage at Moroso however, ill be waiting to hear you buzz by in the long straigts. SHould be fun though.
see ya there.

MightyDuc Racing

Hey Greg, I was thinking of running with you guys in the MW GP race.  Out of curiosity, what were your lap times there last time?  I figure I can run in the middle of the pack somewhere and pick up some more race time.  I only qualify for 2 LW classes and then Supertwins, but am also legal in GTU and MWGP.  Thanks in advance.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MELK-MAN

QuoteHey Greg, I was thinking of running with you guys in the MW GP race.  Out of curiosity, what were your lap times there last time?  I figure I can run in the middle of the pack somewhere and pick up some more race time.  I only qualify for 2 LW classes and then Supertwins, but am also legal in GTU and MWGP.  Thanks in advance.

Im not going to run the grand prix. finished 2nd at Homestead, Moroso and Jennings last month but didnt do it at jennings last week.. usually not enough entries to get contingency money. The GTU is a fun race however. did a best of 1:44.9, lots of 1:45s on sunday. Like you, i had not been there before and improved 5 seconds off sat. practice times.
you should run heavyweight for gods sake! your bike is a 900cc afterall.. quit picking on those SV riders LOL... ;D your bike qulifies for more classes than anything out there.. step it up!!

MightyDuc Racing

I can't even win the LTWT races...lol.  This is a really tough year to be an AM in those classes.  Mills is really fast.  I thought about GTU, but that's two races in the morning, cuz I like the GT Lights race too.  Threre really aren't usually enough in MW GP for Contingency?  Wow, I never even looked to see before.  I only qualify for GT, GP and unlimited classes.  No SS or SB (no Vin #).  I haven't decided yet.  
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

oldguy

Hey Melk-Man, thanks for keepin' an eye on the oldguy's kid (yellow 600 gixxer). He learned some stuff about racing I think.
Sure wish I could be there --- Some day I'll ride that track!

MELK-MAN

QuoteHey Melk-Man, thanks for keepin' an eye on the oldguy's kid (yellow 600 gixxer). He learned some stuff about racing I think.
Sure wish I could be there --- Some day I'll ride that track!

Not a problem! we all had a blast out there. Meet him when i rolled into the Days-inn sat. night then we all pitted near each other. Nice young man.. got his priorities in order getting finished with school and all, thats great. He had said you help him out a bit getting stuff for the bike to do some track riding. Thats great, wish there were more riders that kept the hardcore riding at the track.

see ya
greg

oldguy

Greg, once ya' been on the track the road is just boring. 'Specially for you guys in FL. Up here we have some real twisty's, but deer, old ladies, woodchucks, etc just scares the bejeebies out of me. And you just CAN'T ride a 954 slow. It would be sinful!  ;D

MELK-MAN

QuoteGreg, once ya' been on the track the road is just boring. 'Specially for you guys in FL. Up here we have some real twisty's, but deer, old ladies, woodchucks, etc just scares the bejeebies out of me. And you just CAN'T ride a 954 slow. It would be sinful!  ;D

AMEN!! :)