Midwest tire vendors

Started by jfboothe, February 20, 2015, 02:17:38 PM

jfboothe

Trying to make up my mind this year if I should change up tires and go with Michelin or Pirelli. As slow as I am, not sure it makes a difference but I still need to make a decision and stick with it. I know Farrell Performance is the Pirelli vendor for the Midwest. Who is the Michelin vendor? Any thoughts?

flyboy75

Both are good tires, but I switched from Michelin to Pirelli and haven't looked back. Jason will take care of you!

supercarl

Quote from: jfboothe on February 20, 2015, 02:17:38 PM
Trying to make up my mind this year if I should change up tires and go with Michelin or Pirelli. As slow as I am, not sure it makes a difference but I still need to make a decision and stick with it. I know Farrell Performance is the Pirelli vendor for the Midwest. Who is the Michelin vendor? Any thoughts?

The Michelin vendor is Bruce at MotoRider. Hes a good dude and will set you up right. The new Michelins that are coming out early this this year are fantastic. Give them a try. You will be happy you did!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

jfboothe

Thanks Carl and Flyboy.

What new tire is Michelin coming out with this year?

Forum156

I believe they are Michelin "Power Cup" Tires.   

MELK-MAN

As Carl stated, if you can contain yourself :) and wait a couple months to make a decision.. try the NEW michelin tire. The current tire is still one you can win on (trust me) but the new generation tire is outstanding. On the current CUP tires, get the right compound for you. The new generation tire will simplify this process ;)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Sumguitardude

Please delete