News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks!

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, May 11, 2003, 03:28:27 AM

harb990

K3 - sorry to hear about your crash - heal up and get the bike fixed.

Cary

Super_KC124

Just fill up the bathtub with ice and crawl in. ;) Heal up for MAM. Later, Kevin

spyderchick

Quote...Finally, a big thank you to Suomy helmets for saving my life and handsome face, Alexa from Spyder Leatherworks for giving me a logo so aggressive that I tried killing myself to live up to it, and to Eddie Bingham for viciously sawing me off and forcing me to crash!... Thanks everybody!
K3

Dude, you're gonna give me a bad rap!  :o Honestly, glad you're almost ok. Next time I'm puttin' a freakin' teddy bear on your back.  ;) (Remember, bears have evil teeth too.) ;D Rest up, heal up, and more over, keep it sunny side up!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Protein Filled

K3, sorry to hear about the belly flop. Not that it surprises me though... ;D (you know why I am saying that)...

Alexa, maybe instead of a Teddy Bear, you should put a turtle on his back.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

motomadness

A turtle?  Isn't that what a back protector is?  :)

K3,
Sorry to here about the crash.  Glad you're at least in one piece.  Heal up soon buddy.

Pierre - Team PMR

K3 - Glad your ok...get better quick and we'll see you soon
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Dawn

Chris:

Take the Advil and get the 'bike' together.   ;)  Paul's itch'n to go to MAM with you!

Dawn   ;D

Eddie#200

QuoteIt was the first lap of the race.  I was in third, and a bit more agressive than the guy I was after.  I tried to stick a wheel in where it wouldn't fit, hit a rumble strip, got airborne, and landed way deep into the braking zone.  The stoppie started immediately, but I endo'd when he turned in.  It was that or T-bone him.  Eddie's my friend, and somehow I couldn't bring myself to cripple him for life...

Glad to hear you are ok!  I know that sometimes the next day is worse.  THANKS for not T-Boning the guy you were chasing!  ;D  

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteGlad to hear you are ok!  I know that sometimes the next day is worse.  THANKS for not T-Boning the guy you were chasing!  ;D  
Should have killed you while I had the chance...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteAlexa, maybe instead of a Teddy Bear, you should put a turtle on his back.
Maybe, in light of your less-than-successful engine program, you should replace the stars on your back with a supernova.  Better yet, how about a black hole? ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Took today off work and went to see the chiropractor.  Much better.  At least he turned off the constant 20 megaton headache!!!

Dawn

QuoteTook today off work and went to see the chiropractor.  Much better.  At least he turned off the constant 20 megaton headache!!!

LOL!!!

Paul made an appointment today also, but that's just because he's an old man.   ;D

Glad to hear you are getting better, I was worried all weekend.

Dawn   :)