News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

500 SS schedule

Started by notbostrom, February 01, 2015, 11:14:50 AM

notbostrom

Did a search but found nothing. Is there a schedule out yet for the 500 SuperSport class? Will it run at all CC events or just select dates?
Ben "Notbostom"

apriliaman

It will be raced in all regions except in the Florida region.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

notbostrom

Ben "Notbostom"

notbostrom

I got an email back from Henry DeGouw... He will consider adding the class based on interest level. Sooo if you'd support this class and show up on the grid, send Henry an email!!
Ben "Notbostom"

dpelt73

I responded on your Facebook post to ccs. I just told my buddies to email henry. That's at least 3 guys. Maybe someone with a gs500 will show up. add it in with an sv class.
Danny #73 FL

www.facebook.com/chickenstrips
DP Brakes, Vortex, Shorai, Comet Leathers

notbostrom

Ben "Notbostom"

hdpromos

Quote from: notbostrom on February 02, 2015, 09:02:20 AM
Gee thanks Henry

Gee your welcome! Other than you, I have received zero requests to run that class! The Florida Region runs 45 classes in 21 races. Thinking about adding yet another class (at this point) is nuts! :ahhh:

britx303

The one thing that would be nice is to not grid 500ss behind thunderbike. Im planning on thunderbike again,and if i get my engine done,then 500ss too,but now ive gotta choose :wah: .Planning on my first full season in CCS this year :cheers:

britx303

Quote from: apriliaman on February 01, 2015, 06:31:07 PM
It will be raced in all regions except in the Florida region.
Are you running the FZR again in this class?

apriliaman

Yep i'll be racing it again!
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

britx303

:thumb: Cool!! Im stripping my blown 400 down this weekend to see the damage and what its gonna take to get it done :ahhh:

britx303

Well I couldnt wait. I found a Toasted rod bearing which slammed the piston into the valves,which broke a big chunk of piston skirt and threw that into the mix :biggrin:  The good thing is the rod didnt throw and destroy the cylinders and cases. Guess im heading to "Dover" in search of crank :whine: