News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Video of Jennings

Started by MightyDuc Racing, May 09, 2003, 11:39:45 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Sweet...let me know.  I'm riding the team challenge in October on Butch Verdecchia's 748 with him and his son David.  David was one of the really fast AM and EX MW riders in FL the last few years.  He quit this year cuz of a new baby coming.  Should be fun for sure.  I hope the 748 makes it 200 miles...it should.  I rode it on a hard street ride a few weeks ago...sweet bike!  You planning on doing the TC with anybody this year?  Brian Shaw told me it was a blast.  If I don't ride with them in March, maybe we can hook up then for sure. :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

mmills416

Eric Gray and I are talking about doing the TC on my SV.  I'm working on getting all the spares I'd need in case anything happened.  The ROC's alot more important to me.  If I cant get at least a spare motor and fork tubes I won't do it.  I'd rather do it with a spare bike.  I may have a serious ringer up my sleve as well.  Well see how things shake out.

ScubaSteve

Mikes got more important things on his mind. like  watching out for us cming for him!!! ;D Ive also been thinking on doing a endurance thing Or TC.
Steve

CCS FL