Daytona garages / move in

Started by Gino230, October 13, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

Gino230

Seems like some of the bigger teams didn't get garages this year....sold out.

Are we looking at a big turnout? I sure hope so....

If that's the case, will there be organized move in on Thursday? Might be necessary if more of us are going to be pitting out the back of our trailers :)
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

YSR Dave

I'm down to one bike, so have room in a garage to split with someone.
Dave  (262) 894-9599

MELK-MAN

pretty sure you have to wait till after Team hammer track day is over to move in, unless you are doing the team hammer track day. i am doing it, and there is move in and registration after 4pm on wed. check the ccs site, or the info in the mail that came a few weeks back
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Gino230

Yeah I am always moved in early, because I arrive wed evening and stay in the rider lot with the RV. So there's always a "negotiation" to get in and out of the speedway since the CCS credentials aren't available until Thursday morning.

It's a good deal, but the problem is once I drop my trailer, It's pretty much staying there because I'm not going to move the RV out of the lot to move the trailer. Last year they DID make an attempt to organize the move in, so I was wondering what the plan was this year.
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

SVbadguy

Move-in will commence on Thursday after all the Team Hammer participants have been moved in. (Approximately 9:00am) Paddock space will be on a first come-first served basis and there is no set time to be allowed into the track on Thursday. In the past, we have been able to get riders in during the day, but there is no guarantee how long or short your wait will be. Please be patient, we will try to get everyone in the facility if possible during the day and the final group will be brought in at 5:00 PM when the Hammer School ends. In all cases, we must leave the paddock by 6:00 PM Thursday.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

MELK-MAN

that's exactly what the mailer says .. but hoping we will (as in years past) get access Wednesday ? (late afternoon) if we are doing team hammer and get our credentials?

Gino230

Greg in years past, we have gotten in on Wed evening. For me, I have no other choice, The paperwork for the RV lot specifically says load in on Wed. Sometimes it gets a bit tricky since I don't have a credential until Thursday morning (just the RV parking pass) but it always seems to work out :) I was hoping Eric would chime in but I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
CCS / ASRA EX # 23

MELK-MAN

the team hammer confirmation email i got states you can sign in and get paperwork (for team hammer) on wed from 4-6pm.. like you, i just hope we can get in the paddock and drop off our trailers wed late afternoon as we have in the past :)