News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2015 Schedule

Started by jfboothe, October 08, 2014, 02:03:31 PM

jfboothe

I know it's too early to be thinking of this but has anyone seen or ridden the NCM Motorsports Park in Bowling Green KY?  MCRA has an event there October 25 and 26th.
Anyway we could get that on the calendar for next year for the Midwest?

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

bruce71198

Rode on it yesterday it's an awesome track surface and the layout is very cool. There is way too much Armco too close to the track for CCS to even think about racing there. That would have to change before any organization would probably consider racing there. Although with enough air fence I guess anything is possible. Remember this is just my opinion.

Gino230

When can we expect to see a 2015 schedule?
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

tug296

I know the Corvette racers liked it.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

LWT Racer

Quote from: Gino230 on October 27, 2014, 12:11:20 PM
When can we expect to see a 2015 schedule?

Most likely mid November.
Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

smokey999

I just wish ccs went to barber! Talk about everyone coming out to race that weekend!
SE CCS/ASRA #51 Ducati 749

facebook.com/th3racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: smokey999 on October 27, 2014, 09:54:30 PM
I just wish ccs went to barber! Talk about everyone coming out to race that weekend!

They have.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

MELK-MAN

it's incredibly expensive to rent Barber, and as i understand it, that was usually a money loser for ccs..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: MELK-MAN on October 28, 2014, 10:42:36 AM
it's incredibly expensive to rent Barber, and as i understand it, that was usually a money loser for ccs..

More so expensive than Road America? When CCS was there, I think the 1st year CCS went there, they had it in the Midwest schedule. Kinda silly. think they went there 2-3 yrs total. Unsure about that.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

smoke54

the last year that CCS went to Barber there was a very low turnout of racers.  was my first full year racing and had been super crowded earlier in the year with the other org.  i was really surprised at the lack of turnout.  if i remember correctly the other org raced in May and the CCS event that year was August!  summer vacation, Sturgis and school fixing to start back up may have contributed.  heat and humidity couldn't have helped.  2009 i think.  i love that track! still some corners i haven't crashed at yet, haha!
tim

tug296

Same money issues as Road Atlanta, could no longer afford it.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider