News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Team hammer at Daytona

Started by smokey999, July 15, 2014, 04:43:27 PM

smokey999

Okay i know it is common practice in racing but, planning is key. I've shot an email off to the folks at Team Hammer but there hasn't been any update on practice or the track day school. I took a couple folks down to have fun and they all want to bring friends this year. And i do think i get the prize for earliest post about Race of Champions.
SE CCS/ASRA #51 Ducati 749

facebook.com/th3racing

Gino230

Did you try Team Hammer website?
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

smokey999

I tried the website but all it says is TBD. I sent an email to Team Hammer. I got a reply yesterday evening from John Ulrich and they will be back at Daytona. They don't have all the details yet.
SE CCS/ASRA #51 Ducati 749

facebook.com/th3racing

Gino230

As a rule they don't sell out. Just make sure you have sent your stuff in at least 2 weeks before the event. If you don't, they make you stand in the line and wait until every pre-entered rider has shown up before they take post entries. So you miss half the day. I think it's their way of insuring that you never post enter again :) In fairness they have limited room. I have always had a good experience with them, not to mention it's the only game in town if you want to ride Daytona.

CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

Grasshopper

Are the races usually thursday - saturday or are there races Sunday to? Trying to figure out vacation time and travel schedule now.
Nicholas

sdiver68

Last year, races Fri-Sun with Team Hammer practice day on Thursday.
MCRA Race School Instructor