News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jennings GP Saturday Practice

Started by smokey999, March 10, 2014, 11:01:35 PM

smokey999

I'm trying to see if heading down to Jennings is in the budget for my SE Race season. What is the cost of the Saturday Practice at Jennings April 5th?
SE CCS/ASRA #51 Ducati 749

facebook.com/th3racing

roadracer162

$100 for practice and $55 for each and every race. Contact Henry DeGouw for pre registration
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

tipsy

So if u do the 100$ practice then they start your race fee at 55$ instead of 80$ for the first an 55$ for each one after ...??
Simplysick, #79

roadracer162

CCS Florida has a flat rate fee of $55 per race whether you practice or not. There is always a morning practice on Sunday and all the races are held on Sunday. Some differences to what you may be accustomed. GT races are 9 laps and not 25 minutes. Sprint races are 6 laps and not the 8 laps. It is a full day of racing and if you do more than a few races you better be in good shape. There are many that do 9 race classes and some have done 14 races of the 21+ races for the day.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

tipsy

Never been to Jennings so I need the practice day or it just be unsafe for me an the other racers ... plus I am large man lol so guess gym starts tonight .   I am hoping I can find some one on prac day to show me the line there .. who is putting on the practice day..who do I pay lol
Simplysick, #79

roadracer162

Contact Henry DeGouw (561)793-3394. Pre-entry and post entry including practice goes to Henry. The track is fairly simple to learn. There are red dot signs at the apex and turn in arrows which gives you the basic race line. This track was designed by Ed Bargy is believe and meant for the motorcyclist to learn and improve skills. It is a motorcycle only track which shows their commitment to the motorcyclist community.

There are a few on board videos of JGP on YouTube for your learning and viewing pleasure
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

mattbnj

Is the practice on Friday with races Saturday and Sunday, or just practice day on Saturday and all races Sunday?

roadracer162

Friday jennings GP practice day. Saturday CCS Florida practice. Sunday CCS Florida morning practice and then all the racing.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

mattbnj

smokey999

What are the post entry fees? What is the price difference and also can you post enter to for the practices and races?
SE CCS/ASRA #51 Ducati 749

facebook.com/th3racing

roadracer162

Post or pre entry same price. Pre entry gets you through the line much quicker, tech sooner and then you get all 7 sessions of practice. If there are crash delays then you may only get six practice sessions
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

tipsy

Any one know if there will be a Dunlop guy there or anyone to change tires on Friday jgp track day April 5th
Simplysick, #79

roadracer162

I'll be there changing Michelin. My brother will be racing his SV and Josh will be practicing on Friday and saturday
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22