Welcome back 66

Started by Chef, May 07, 2003, 01:52:37 PM

Chef

Missed Ya, and I think i speak for everyone here when i say THANKS for serving our country!!!

but someone else may chime in on that part...

see you in a few...  ;)

Mr. Rhi-rhi
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

QuoteMissed Ya, and I think i speak for everyone here when i say THANKS for serving our country!!!

but someone else may chime in on that part...

see you in a few...  ;)

Mr. Rhi-rhi

Darn....

...  and here I thought it was going to be some sort of sappy love letter.

I've been married for 15 years so I don't get those no more - in fact, I stopped getting them when the ring went on my finger - - I'm going to have to talk to my man!   >:( ;) ;D

Dawn    :)

HandleThis66

hey sweetums!!  thanks to all for yor support... couldn't do it without y'all.  i sure as h*ll missed everyone!  so do i go to colarady this weekend, or visit with you sillybutts on the home front?  i just can't decide.  the weather here really blows...i'm not acclamated to cold wetness!  send me back to the desert to rot in melanoma!!!!! ::)
so how u been cheffy...or shall i say mr.rhi rhi ;)
rhiannon :-*

spyderchick

I can't believe my macho baby is using that sappy avatar! Someone, help her out with something better!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

sdiver68

or

or

or

or
photoshop this:

MCRA Race School Instructor

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

Quotehey sweetums!!
so how u been cheffy...or shall i say mr.rhi rhi ;)
rhiannon :-*

lonely
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

HandleThis66

so what shall i do??  colarady or blkhwk...i'm in such a dillema.  i want to see mah lonely chef, but i want to travel with mah boyz to tha national.  hmmm, help, pleeeeze.  oh yah, and it's mah bertay today...tha big 25, yow!  those girlie posts are real nice sdiver...i like the wrenchy one tha best, but tha flaggy one is pretty tight.  mah co-workers are diggin them right now.  
sweets, rhiannon :-*

tigerblade

C'mon, can't you see ol' Chef is in agony?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

motomadness

Anyway you go, I'm stuck in Michigan.  Hope you all have fun at BHF this weekend, I'll be at Gingerman practicing for the next round on the 17th.

Sean

Chef

Quoteso what shall i do??  i want to see mah lonely chef, but i want to travel with mah boyz to tha national.  hmmm, help, pleeeeze.  oh yah, and it's mah bertay today...tha big 25, yow!  
sweets, rhiannon :-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!   :-* ;D

im not goin anywhere's !!!
for you, I'll be here, just dont forgetabooouut meh..... ::)

go and do whats comfy for ya....

LOVER  :D

Pit_Girl

hey rhiannon! welcome back and happy birthday!  

(sorry... no love note here  ;) (dem's alls fo mah N8 ;D))

-jennifer

HandleThis66

okay, so i've come to a conclusion.  i am so all about hookin it up at BH farms this weekend.  i think i might even pak up tha recently acquired f-2 and take 'er for a spin round tha course.  i'm lookin forward to seein y'all, colarady just wasn't in tha cards this weekend...i couldn't live another day without mah cheffy, either.  this single thing is kinda lonely!  sean...how ya gonna miss BH?  michigan...no good, you need to be chillin wit us!  and jennifer, that's okay about tha love letters, don't need em, don't want em...i'm a little poopy on tha love issue right now, but i'll hang in there!  sweets - rhiannon :-*

Nate R

Alright! I'm SURE Chef will be EXTREMELY excited.  :D

I haven't seen you in a LONG time, I'll come find you this weekend if you don't see me first. (Yellow SV #548 )  

I came by your place yesterday evening to see if you were home, but obviously you weren't.

See you Sunday, and Welcome back!
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon?  I go off to one Visionsports day, and come home to find you shacked up with Ike? :o :o :o  I thought we had something!  Yeah, I know.  This is the part where you always remind me that I'm married... :-/
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

But Chris, who could resist you in those cool stylin' leathers???? :-* ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

sdiver68

QuoteBut Chris, who could resist you in those cool stylin' leathers???? :-* ;) :D ;D

Me, for 1  :o
MCRA Race School Instructor

Chef

QuoteBut Chris, who could resist you in those cool stylin' leathers???? :-* ;) :D ;D

<cigarette in hand>

.....and me ....

...................fooooohhhhhh... (blowing out smoke)......

:-* damm! i Love you Rhi-rhi...    8)