News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Post CCS Midwest Banquet

Started by DanO966, January 20, 2014, 10:38:23 AM

DanO966

I have to say; thanks Eric for putting this one together. 

This was one of the better ones I remember!  Pretty good turn out, good venue, and lots of good times! 

Congrats to all of the racers on a fantastic season and who spent the money on our ridiculous sport to help keep it going for all of us to enjoy and love!

Just a couple more months of cold crappy Midwest weather before we can hit the race track again!   

The first picture pretty much sums things up.  A blurry picture of Germany doing what he does best (besides flipping my tool box). 

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

jigs

Thanks again CCS! Great time..really a good one...so good to see eveyone!!

Eric Kelcher

Thanks, y'all make it great!
Diane and I had a great time with the pre banquet riding and seeing all the competitors joining together to celebrate the hard earned victories and "tipovers"
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Grasshopper

Great time with an awesome group of people. It was nice seeing everyone.
Nicholas

RoyHefner

Thanks Eric, and congrats to all the award winners!  It was a very good time!
:cheers:
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

kvanengen

Yes, the banquet this year was a blast. Thank you CCS for putting together such a great night. I seem to enjoy that venue more and more each year. Congratulations to everyone who took home an award! 

Just a few more months until it all start over again. If 2013 is any indicator, we're going to see some great racing in 2014.

supercarl

Great times! I forget how much I miss everyone over the off season. Cant wait to get back at it!!!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

grasslander

CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions