Any contingency in place for 2014 yet

Started by MAZZ77X, December 19, 2013, 09:14:38 PM

MAZZ77X

Just wondering what's in the works for next season  :cheers:

Hopefully things will remain similar or even better........

Eric Kelcher

Confirmed
Silkolene
EBC
KTM

Out
Hotbodies
Kawasaki

Should have info shortly from remaining 2013 sponsors shortly

Couple of new companies I am hoping to announce shortly as well.

We will start posting contingency sponsor info to website in Jan.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

jfboothe

Not that I have a chance of winning anything but I am curious about tires.

kruizen

As a complete Noob to racing contingencies.  What do I need to do to be eligbile for contingency besides have the stickers on the bike?  Want to keep an open mind about the possibility.

Thanks

LWT Racer

Just make sure you are running product, stickers and fill out contingency form.  And go through tec for it.
Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

kruizen

Thanks

OK another (I feel dumb) question:  Are the forms on CCS or at the manufacturers web-site?

LWT Racer

depends on company.

some at the track as well.
Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

Eric Kelcher

Based on conversations I expect Bridgestone and Dunlop to be returning.

Here is link to contingency FAQ page
http://ccsracing.us/faq/techcontingency.html
Check award and requirement page (not all sponsors pay all classes nor positions) when it is listed for the new season on contingency page
http://ccsracing.us/sponsors.html

The most commonly missed thing for new riders is listing on sponsor form (separate form from the per event contingency ECG form that is verified at tech).

The contingency form is available at registration( it is not posted on website)and turned in when teching bike.
Stickers for contingency compliance are available at tech.
Eric Kelcher

supercarl

Any update on 2014 sponsors? I would like to know bridgestone contingency class pay outs if they have been posted.
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

kruizen

Noticed that 2014 contingencies were updated on the home page, any word on dunlop?

Gino230

VP Fuel payout amounts? The CCS website links to the VP website, where CCS is listed as a contingency sponsor. When I click on that link, it takes me to........(you guessed it), the CCS WEBSITE! HA!
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

Eric Kelcher

Dunlop, JRi and Yoyodyne confirmed yesterday, I hope to have payout amounts all updated in both reporting program and awards listing page next week.
VP contingency is easy
1,5,10 positions(that is correct, not 2-5,6-9)
All classes but GT and TC races
Must buy min 5 gallons trackside
Best finish only, $25 check
Eric Kelcher

Doublea

Any updates on a payout sheet for 2014, Eric?
CCS # 37

Eric Kelcher

I am still working on it, got sidelined with Air Fence project last week/weekend. Hope to have complete in next day or so.
Eric Kelcher

kruizen

Saw the updated contingency info, but all the faq's say fill out a "contingency claim form" I click the link and it takes me to the forms page but I don't see anything labeled with that name?  Is it me having issues?? Or is it not there?

Thanks

Eric Kelcher

Contingency claim form is picked up at registration then you turn filled in form when you have your bike inspected at tech.
Eric Kelcher

fraziew

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on March 24, 2014, 04:15:28 PM
I am still working on it, got sidelined with Air Fence project last week/weekend. Hope to have complete in next day or so.

Any updates on the payout sheet? Thanks!