News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I found your receipt that blew away at Homestead

Started by Motostu, December 10, 2013, 12:26:37 AM

Motostu

I split expenses with my friend when going to a lot of the races. I know racing is also a write off for some people. I was in garage 3 at homestead this past weekend and a receipt blew into my pits. Don't know if it helps anyone but I attached a copy of the receipt/expense list I found.
Stuart Harper - CCS FL 36 EX

www.FlyRacing.com - www.EBCbrakes.com - www.LucasOil.com
www.MadSkillzCustoms.com - www.CallahanGraphicsAndSigns.com

Gino230

Did you find my stolen cell phone or front stand from Garage 1? No?

Don't worry, I'm sure it's being put to good use in South America ;)
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

roadracer162

Gino, I think yours iPhone grew legs with your stand and didn't just blow away. I did figure a way to make my iPhone more secure to theft. I smashed mine in the truck door while closing it and broke the front and the back. Nobody dares to take it now.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Motostu

That's a good idea Mark! I think ill do that to theif proof mine. What is with the front stand theft problem? That's the third person this season who said a front stand was stolen. Generally I feel like stuff safe at the track. Hate hearing people are taking stuff. Next thing you know people will be saying things like "remember when you could leave you truck unlocked at the track?"
Stuart Harper - CCS FL 36 EX

www.FlyRacing.com - www.EBCbrakes.com - www.LucasOil.com
www.MadSkillzCustoms.com - www.CallahanGraphicsAndSigns.com