News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Midwest Banquet!!

Started by kozikracing, December 05, 2013, 07:51:27 PM

kozikracing

Info and sign-up has been posted for the 2013 Midwest Banquet.  I called the resort and they have a special rate of $129/night.   Wanted to let everyone know it's best to call Lake Lawn vs. reserving online because the rates are $80-100 higher online.  I mentioned "CCS" and the gal was a bit confused... they have it down as "Champ. Cup Series".   Looking forward to another great Midwest banquet. 
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert
2012 Midwest Amateur Middleweight Supersport, Amateur Middleweight GP and Amateur GTU Champion
Jerry Kozik #271 Expert  - Ninja 250/Yamaha FZ600

Woofentino Pugrossi

Ahh the fun of living 30 min from there. hehehe
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

supercarl

So that means we can crash at your place right??  :cheers:
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

DanO966

I expect it to be a rowdy night.  :-)  :biggrin:
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

supercarl

I second that. So will they have beer bongs at the bar or should I bring my own?  :biggrin: 
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

DanO966

Yes Carl, bring yours...LOL
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Grasshopper

Lets hope the lake is frozen over so we can ride before we party.
Nicholas

barb_arah

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

GSXR RACER MIKE

How did CCS get off the naughty list at that resort?
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Burt Munro

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on December 26, 2013, 04:50:45 AM
Uhhhhh..... Maybe cause you stayed away for a few years?

Loved the ground floor rooms with a front and rear door. Security would be at the front door and before you opened it you just moved all the rabble-rousers out the back door to the next room over. "What loud party? I'm the only one here."

It seemed brilliant at the time although I'm sure we weren't thinking 100% coherently!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: Burt Munro on December 26, 2013, 11:38:51 PM
Uhhhhh..... Maybe cause you stayed away for a few years?

Loved the ground floor rooms with a front and rear door. Security would be at the front door and before you opened it you just moved all the rabble-rousers out the back door to the next room over. "What loud party? I'm the only one here."

It seemed brilliant at the time although I'm sure we weren't thinking 100% coherently!

Straight from the source!  :ass: :biggrin:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

SV88

Yeah I definitely want to ride before.  I'm now riping a yz250 so the shifter that Mark Stiles/Scotty brought  to replace my missing one (courtesy of Nielsen enterprises - they found it 3 weeks later) will fit my bike now!  I'm working/living in Valdosta, Ga (20 miles north of Jennings) so when I do get back every other weekend, I definitely want to ride the ice.  I'll be getting a jump on the season - racing 2 SETRA and CCS Homestead/Miami in Feb.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on December 26, 2013, 04:50:45 AM

New owners that dont know us too well. :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

supercarl

I just booked my room so Im officially in now :)

When does ice riding start? I cant wait to ride ice again. Last time I did it was at last years banquet!

I will be bringing my ttr110 if I can get ice tires made for it in time. I can also bring my 450 if someone wants to spoon the ice tires on the rims for me lol. Im literally picking up ice tires for it on the way down haha. Id do it myself, but everytime I try i pinch a tube. aint nobody got time for that

Eric Kelcher

Carl, I have spoons and can spoon the tires; will be there Friday night but hearing rumors Tommy Mason may make an appearance and he would be who I would have do my tires.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

supercarl

Glad to hear it! I will bring both my bikes then!

bruce71198

Quote from: supercarl on January 07, 2014, 12:18:17 PM
I just booked my room so Im officially in now :)

When does ice riding start? I cant wait to ride ice again. Last time I did it was at last years banquet!

I will be bringing my ttr110 if I can get ice tires made for it in time. I can also bring my 450 if someone wants to spoon the ice tires on the rims for me lol. Im literally picking up ice tires for it on the way down haha. Id do it myself, but everytime I try i pinch a tube. aint nobody got time for that

Ha ha.  Just mounted mine (ice tires that is) 4 tries and 6 patches later I was on the ice. Where and when on the pre party riding ?

Grasshopper

Riding lake Delevan Saturday afternoon before the banquet. Should be a good time if we have decent ice and plow
Nicholas

bruce71198

Just throwing this out there, Does anyone have any 18" and 21" Ice tires for sale?

Grasshopper

Call Jeff Fredette and ask him. If he does I will bring the tires to the banquet for you. I live not far from him.
Nicholas

bruce71198

Thanks for that offer Nick. But b
Probably to late now. I have other bikes to use. TTR125 and PW80 all ready set up.

Capitalview

Kinda late I know, but I just found out CCS only charged me for one dinner when I had put down two.  If anyone has an extra I will gladly pay for it so my wife can eat! 

Capitalview

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141