News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K3 and chef...

Started by spyderchick, May 06, 2003, 09:50:07 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Now Lex...  You know that every guy dreams of the Mother/daughter thing! ;D  
I remember when you did my first set of leathers.  I had no idea what you were going to do with my name on the back, and when I saw it, I said "Oh $#it!  I'm not fast enough to wear those!!!"
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

QuoteNow Lex...  You know that every guy dreams of the Mother/daughter thing! ;D  
I remember when you did my first set of leathers.  I had no idea what you were going to do with my name on the back, and when I saw it, I said "Oh $#it!  I'm not fast enough to wear those!!!"
K3

Dude, must be spring or somethin'

And Chris, once you saw how cool you looked, you had to go fast cuz it would have been a shame not to!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDude, must be spring or somethin'

!
Que spring sound effect: BOOOOOOOIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

QuoteQue spring sound effect: BOOOOOOOIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!

Dude, save the testosterone for the track! You're scaring me!!!!! :o :o :o :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

hmmmmm.......

in a SPOT again, .............hmmmmm.....

im Definately marryin Rhi-rhi ! ...............  you, are my mom n law  ;D
maybe............. naahhh... ::)

I'll call you, THIS, we can go over off line... ;)

p.s.
dont forget im the one with the strawberries, cream, chocolates, flowers, champagne, and your fav entree is always a moments notice away from the stove.....
                      ;) ::)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

Hmmmm. Lobster, haystack onion rings (what?, no I NEVER eat those, they're fried!), Lightly saute'd veggies, and a REAL, FRENCH napolean for dessert. What to drink? Depends on the day, but it's usually water. (I'm such a party animal.) ;) :D ;D

As I'm writing this my neighbor is mad it's raining out, so he's revving the piss out of his GSXR 1000. Weird.  ??? ::)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

Rhi-rhi and i marry, you get your menu together (including beverage and desert) and we talk  ::) :-* ;) ;D

your Chef  :D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

oh, I see, now you're goin' back on yo word. I get how you play the game.  ;) Promise a girl the moon and then change the deal. You know, you're just diggin' the hole deeper, and I've got yo leathers... ;D ;D ;D May not keep my mouth shut to the youngin' either. :o

Better pony up, chef! and make it good! ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

author=Chef

you get your menu together (including beverage and desert)   ::) :-* ;) ;D

your Chef   :-*

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org