News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

K3 and chef...

Started by spyderchick, May 06, 2003, 09:50:07 PM

spyderchick

You boyz are gonna have to go fast.  ;) :D ;D Why? So you can show off the new stylin' stuff this weekend.  8) Be prepared, it's supa-fly.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYou boyz are gonna have to go fast.  ;) :D ;D Why? So you can show off the new stylin' stuff this weekend.  8) Be prepared, it's supa-fly.
I need all the help I can get, but you didn't need to make Ike any faster!!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Now K3, you know I don't "make" anyone faster, I just give 'em the incentive to go fast so they can show off my lovely work to everyone on the track. ;D That is best accomplished by passing the competition.  ;) :D ;D But if you want to think that looking good gives you a competitive edge, be my guest! 8) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

sdiver68

Alexa,

Are you going to be at Gingerman or MAM?

Thanks
MCRA Race School Instructor

spyderchick

Sorry Steve, but no, I'm not planning on traveling too much this season. Email me if you need something, I'm pretty caught up and can co-ordinate with you to get you what you need by most race dates. :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

sdiver68

Yeah, its just that I'm a lazy SOB ....I think after MAM I have 3 weeks so hopefully I can get them to you then.

MCRA Race School Instructor

Chef

Quoteyou didn't need to make Ike any faster!!!!

Hey!!!???,  >:(

that'l be CHEF to you   ;D

Thank you Alexa,  you are such a sweetheart!!! :-*
(not like some people,K-thrizzle) :P  
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

Quoteauthor=Chef link=board=ccs1;num=1052283007;start=0#6 date=05/07/03 at 10:52:39
Thank you Alexa,  you are such a sweetheart!!! :-*
(not like some people,K-thrizzle) :P  

Just so you know, you won't recognize them at first, but yes, they are your leathers.  ;D ;D ;D
Let's just say they match your ride, are ultra-cool, and will blind the competition.

K3, your's will have them scared of you, so it's an even match. ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

tshort

Hey Alexa - are you going to be out at BHF this weekend?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

spyderchick

Yup, Saturday for sure, but the weather might keep me under cover. Just look for the stylie blue Mx6.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

Hey ! Wait !!!,

she's on brake now !!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Alexa,

Tom Short cant have ANY !!!!!
youre MY girl now!  and i dont think it's healthy for our relationship for you to be seeing ALLLL these others !

ya know wutt? this aint workin for ME, we needta talk  :(
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

Chef, you KNOW you'll be needin' to be payin' me A LOT more money for an exclusive arrangement.  :o

But hey? I thought you were engaged to my little racer girl.  ;) Hmmm. Wait 'til she hears 'bout this. She'll be none too happy. I'll keep quiet tho if you send a little sompun sompun my way.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org