Official Daytona Trash Talk Thread

Started by supercarl, October 02, 2013, 01:20:18 PM

supercarl

With the Daytona National Championships only a couple weeks away, I deemed it necessary to start an official trash talk thread and remind all of you how slow you are.  :ass: :biggrin:   

You're so slow; your lap times at Daytona need to be measured by geologists.
You're so slow; your shadow even out brakes you into turn one.
You're so slow; you think full tuck means getting snuggled into bed for nap time.
You're so slow; the farthest you've leaned your bike over was in a Starbucks parking lot with the kickstand down.
You're so slow; your tires pick up more rubber from the track than they lay down.

Now that that's out of the way, let me lay out how Daytona is going to go for everyone....The Midwest riders are going to win everything. Hands down. Everyone else might as well just stay home. Flo-rida? More like Slow-rida! Atlantic? More like Fat-lantic! Mid Atlantic? What is that, like the beer gut of Fat-lantic? And the Southeast is just full of Slow-ridians!

Individually, Super Carl is going to win every middleweight and heavyweight race. Yeah that's me. No competition. Heck, I'm even going to win the practices and the trackday. Think you're faster than me? You're not. Think your bike is faster than mine? It's not. Think you might get lucky and someone takes me out in a crash? You're wrong, I'm invincible. Think my bike might blow up? You're wrong again, it's invincible like me.

Every scenario ends with you losing.

Come on, you know racing is more fun with a little ridiculous trash talk  :biggrin:
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

flyboy75

Burt Munro

Good luck Super Carl. You might want to recruit someone to remind you to go to Tech since I won't be there to hold up a sign for you!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

supercarl

Good call! Now accepting tech sign holder job applications :)
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Wavrdr

The only reason you have this amount of confidence is you know I won't be racing......otherwise I'd have to kick your ass on my old ass Triumph....again! :lmao:

Fast Eddy

If I was going you would be ion deep poo poo.. But your lucky I can't make it.
So enjoy the sun when you can....  ::)
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

chaplain220

My shadow only out braked me once...and then I wadded into it. Welcome back to Daytona everyone!

kozikracing

Supercarl,
You are only going to win every Middleweight class because KOLLIN won't be there to whoop your butt!  Ha ha.... Sorry Mama Kozik won't be there either to provide you with Buddha Beer, gas money and Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit leftovers!  Seriously, the entire Kozik family wishes you well at Daytona... TUCK IT TIGHT, LEAN FAR, GO FAST..... AND MOST OF ALL, BE SAFE!  (and please run Daytona tires this year)  We know you will REPRESENT for the Midwest!! Take care Super Carl.
Love, MAMA Kozik
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert
2012 Midwest Amateur Middleweight Supersport, Amateur Middleweight GP and Amateur GTU Champion
Jerry Kozik #271 Expert  - Ninja 250/Yamaha FZ600

supercarl

All of you guys need to sack up and come racing!!! No excuses!

Daytona wont be the same without the Kozik family there! How come youre not coming this year? I am going to do my best down in daytona and run good tires lol. Dont worry the Widwest well be well represented. I think Dano and I are teaming up for the ASRA Team Challenge! Should be a hoot.

So STOKED!!!

MELK-MAN

all the AM racers will encounter the storm known in the FL region as Clint Russell.. that kid is fast. Just fair warning, board it up. Hurricane "Clint" is on the way ;)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Wavrdr

I feel bad for the AM racers at ROC this year, because as Melk said, Clint is balls to the wall fast! I thought I was quick last year, but this kid makes me look like a tool!

sdiver68

The kid better not bring a knife to a gun fight
MCRA Race School Instructor

tug296

Never bring a dust devil to a Hurricane.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

MELK-MAN

Quote from: tug296 on October 13, 2013, 01:06:43 AM
Never bring a dust devil to a Hurricane.

he has a plenty fast 600 built by Champion Motorsports. He passed myself and Seth Starnes for the overall win in the final ex/am race of the day at PBIR. My supersport bike is darn near if not faster than many AMA bikes. His SV likley will struggle in the LT wt races if other AM riders have duc 1000 air cooled bikes. Bringing an SV to Daytona is like bringing a knife to a gun fight any more.. so many have bimota and ducati bikes that are built.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Cowboy 6

Quote from: MELK-MAN on October 13, 2013, 11:30:10 AM
Bringing an SV to Daytona is like bringing a knife to a gun fight any more.. so many have bimota and ducati bikes that are built.

Ya don't say.....
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

apriliaman

Well looks like I'll be sightseeing while riding on my stock SV engine.My Ducati is ok but not that strong in top speed 150's,last year i got passed on the banking like a 1000 would pass a 600.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Wavrdr

He is aware of his SV being out gunned, but in the MW, HW races he "should" be golden as he has good equipment in that department! Not to mention he is a very talented rider!

DanO966

PBR ..... lets do this!  "Pool Boy Racing" 
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Gino230

Well what happened? Did all of you guys race or was it just trash talk?

Marc, I hope you had your camera going for LW Grand Prix, that was a good battle!
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

supercarl

I raced to a best finish a 5th before I got taken out in the ASRA sportbike race and had my weekend end early. It was alot of fun tho and I know I can go faster there. looking forward to avenging this weekend soon!

sdiver68

Quote from: Gino230 on October 21, 2013, 09:18:26 PM
Well what happened? Did all of you guys race or was it just trash talk?

I did OK :-)
MCRA Race School Instructor