News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks to CCS Blackhawk staff and racers

Started by Walt221, July 23, 2013, 08:33:27 PM

Walt221

Wanted to give a big thanks to the great CCS staff and racers for accommodating me and my special requests Saturday at Blackhawk. With three wrist surgeries  so far this year; 2013 has been a disaster and my riding has suffered. Enjoyed the track time I was afforded. I tried to ride by myself, stay out of people's way and not take people's points away - I skipped tech on purpose in the SS races.

Also, thanks to Jon and Andre for putting up with me.

Great job to all the racers.

Walt Sipp
www.waltsipp.com

supercarl

+1, great job from everyone there! CCS rocks!

Skipping tech on purpose?? Madness I say!
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

SV88

Carl - Walt did the classy thing.  He is so much faster than the rest of us mortals - it would be like Krammer beating up on a little kid - as in that infamous Seinfield episode.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

supercarl

Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Burt Munro

Walt, nice to see you back on the track. Glad we were able to work things out for you.

Rick in Tech
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

eh427

Hey Walt, glad to see your back out there and doing well!
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing