Photographers at Road America?

Started by YSR Dave, July 09, 2013, 09:00:19 PM

YSR Dave

I noticed a lot of photographers around the track this weekend.  I know the Gron4 guys were out.  Who else was out shooting pictures?

Eric Kelcher

We post a sampling that photographers send into us for each venue's gallery with links to the individual photographer's website at this link.
http://ccsracing.us/galleryindex.html
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Jwhite316

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on July 09, 2013, 09:41:45 PM
We post a sampling that photographers send into us for each venue's gallery with links to the individual photographer's website at this link.
http://ccsracing.us/galleryindex.html

Gron was there for sure...and they have four days worth to post up so it'll probably be awhile.  And photos from RA is not in the galleries section yet.....does anyone know of other photographers there?(Links to there website?)
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

supercarl

Quote from: CSBRacing 3:17 on July 10, 2013, 10:34:41 AM
Gron was there for sure...and they have four days worth to post up so it'll probably be awhile.  And photos from RA is not in the galleries section yet.....does anyone know of other photographers there?(Links to there website?)

+1 for this info! Havent found anything with my friend google yet. Did notice that gron4 has posted up photos from the trackdays before the races though
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Jwhite316

Quote from: supercarl on July 10, 2013, 10:38:21 AM

+1 for this info! Havent found anything with my friend google yet. Did notice that gron4 has posted up photos from the trackdays before the races though

Oh ok, well they'll probably have them up today then hopefully! But man there were a ton of photographers! Usually there's only like 2 or 3 corners in which you have to make your body position look good...
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

supercarl

Quote from: CSBRacing 3:17 on July 10, 2013, 11:38:05 AM
Oh ok, well they'll probably have them up today then hopefully! But man there were a ton of photographers! Usually there's only like 2 or 3 corners in which you have to make your body position look good...

Haha everytime I see a photographer in the carousel I make the extra effort to try and drag my elbow for the camera. too funny :P
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

agron4

Hey Folks,

We were there for 4 days, STT followed by CCS.  Just got the pics posted:

www.gron4.com

direct

http://www.gron4.net/2013/070713/

flyboy75

Any chance someone got some pics of my crash? Turn 1 during the Unlimited GP race, bike 737. Curious if what I remember is accurate or not.

supercarl

Good work on the pictures as usual gron4! Gonna buy all mine :D

RoyHefner

Hey JP,

Not sure about your crash, but Gron4 did get pictures (20 of them!) of mine, and it turns out that my memory of it wasn't entirely accurate!   :biggrin:
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

flyboy75

Crap Roy! You look like a bull rider hanging on for 8 seconds! Looks like you're lucky you did smash your leg with the bike on it like that! Glad you were ok