Bridgestone Contingency

Started by jay956, May 01, 2013, 10:01:38 PM

jay956

I see that Bridgestone is listed under Confirmed for 2013 but I can't find any specifics. Anyone know their requirements and payouts?

Also is the contingency for available online or only as the track? I found the sponsor listing form but I need a different one to give to tech correct?

Thanks

roadracer162

Yes on the forms. Sponsor form the registration and contingency form to tech.

Requirements typically include use of the product, Bridgestone sticker on both sides of the bike, and Bridgestone listed in the sponsor form. Then go win or at least podium with a minimum of participants. I'm not sure what those numbers are for 2013
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Gino230

I couldn't find the contingency numbers for B-stone either. Not on CCS site or Bridgestone site....but I've heard it's pretty good!
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

supercarl

I would also like to know the specifics for this year. I know last year for amateur it was $200 for most wins. $100 for the others. and they would pay back to 5th depending on number of riders. I think it was 5 for 1st, 8 riders to pay to 3rd and 12 to 5th. But Im not sure what changed for this year
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

roadracer162

Taken from the views site;

2013 Bridgestone Contingency Rules

From a letter to race organizations from PTSC, Bridgestone's US Distributor:

"This letter is to inform you of Performance Tire Service Company's (PTSC) intent to offer a contingency award program for the use of "Bridgestone Tires" in your regional series of motorcycle road races in 2013.  The awards will be paid by PTSC in the form of winner's certificates to be redeemed toward the purchase of Bridgestone tires only.

All classes and license grades will be eligible provided Bridgestone tires are legal for that particular class, are properly fitted and there are a minimum of 5 starters for 1st, 8 starters for 2nd and 10 starters for 3rd,4th, and 5th place for the class the award is being claimed (printed results are required and they must reflect starters per class).

Eligibility for the awards is subject to the following rules and guidelines:

*Competitor must use Bridgestone tires on both front and rear wheels for the race being claimed.

*Bridgestone decals must be displayed on both sides of the motorcycle for the race being claimed.

*Contingency claim form is completed in full with the rider's social security number, legible address, and name submitted before each race for verification by a Race Official ( must be signed by race official).

*Claim forms along with official race results must be returned by the sanctioning body to Performance Tire Service Company."
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

roadracer162

Nothing for certain but in speculation based on the 2012 numbers. $200 for first on the lightweight class and sometimes $150. $400 for the heavier class. pay back to third mostly but in the more popular class pay back to 5th.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

stickboy274

I think I have the payout sheet in the trailer. Send me an email and I'll get you the info. stick at stickboyracing.com
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

supercarl

Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

sonicnofadz

supercarl

design-engine

Man.....  Bridgestone sure looks attractive right now.

supercarl

Do it Bart! Come join me on the dark side mwahaha