Bridgestone Contingency

Started by jay956, May 01, 2013, 10:01:38 PM

Buell487

Quote from: supercarl on May 30, 2013, 08:54:57 AM
Do it Bart! Come join me on the dark side mwahaha

The dark side has been good to me.  The R10 DOTs have been great and in the midwest Turn One offers great support.
CCS Midwest #111 AM

supercarl

Quote from: Buell487 on June 03, 2013, 02:01:49 PM
The dark side has been good to me.  The R10 DOTs have been great and in the midwest Turn One offers great support.

Couldnt agree more! The guys at T1 rock.
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Kurlon

What is the proper process for checking the status of a contingency claim with Bridgestone?

MAZZ77X

You need to submit a contingency search form I think and it's on the ccs website under forms, etc.

Eric keel her is the guy you need to get it to and an email always works. He's really good at getting these things straightened out. Great guy.

Kurlon

Thank you for the pointer Mazz.  Eric very quickly got to the bottom of the issue on the CCS level, now I've got to chase locally to see where my paperwork went astray.

foxrider64

Maybe I am missing it in the contingency PDF but where are the 250 classes? Ultralight thunderbike, etc.

I'm running the Bt003rs next season and would love to get some extra cash.