News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Life can be so cruel...

Started by TZDeSioux, May 05, 2003, 09:17:40 AM

TZDeSioux

Due to unfortunate circumstances out of my control, I will be missing most of the race weekends this year. Just know that something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy happened to my wife and I and we'll take the next few months to try and recover emotionally. Send some prayers our way if you can.

Dawn

QuoteDue to unfortunate circumstances out of my control, I will be missing most of the race weekends this year. Just know that something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy happened to my wife and I and we'll take the next few months to try and recover emotionally. Send some prayers our way if you can.

Brian:

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances whatever they may be.  If you feel like sharing more details, feel free to do so.  Some of us have been through 'hell and back' so to speak and may be able to offer insite or incouragement.  If you don't want to share, remember you know where your friends are.

Dawn   :-[

MightyDuc Racing

Terribly sorry to hear that.  Wish her well for all of us, please. :(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

K3 Chris Onwiler

I guess my broken motor isn't that big a tragedy in the grand scheme of things.  Good luck with your problems, and keep stopping by the forum.  We all enjoy your posts.  Prayers.
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

diesel748

Brian Whatever it is I hope you have the strength to get through this situation and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

KBOlsen

Wow... what THEY said!

Brian - you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers... please let us know if we can help in any way.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

motomadness

Our prayers go out to you and yours.  Peace be unto you,

The Wyatts and P3A Racing

spyderchick

Nothing anyone can say will make whatever happened go away. Be strong for her and be there for her. I'm sure you'll get through. You'll be in our thoughts.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

lil_thorny

have faith brotha, time(will) heal.
Benji.

SliderPhoto

Stay strong bro! We'll all miss seeing you out there!

Chef

QuoteSend some prayers our way .

In Jesus' name ........

Strength, Patience, Faith ...... and LOVE..

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

Brian,

Dont hesitate to call (wrk 9-530 312496 2147) (cell 7086063173)
or write (you have the email) if you need/want to talk,or if there's
anything i can do for you.

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.