News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Racers

Started by HondaRC51, May 05, 2003, 06:32:15 AM

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteIll think about it gotta see how my $$$$ sitiuation is!!!

Actually, I think it'll be Middleweight GP (race 19) if I do a 4th race instead of GTU.  Better chance for wood and plus I've been wanting to race one of the later races in the day.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

mmills416

I'm up for an other class.  Alex and I were talking and he said I should race against the 600's.  I don't think Moroso is a good track for that through.  I'll probably race Thunber Bike so I came start 10 seconds behind LTW SS and to catch Steve.

MightyDuc Racing

I can get off the corners with all that torque well enough on my bike to maybe hang with the mid-pack guys I think, even at Moroso.  I guess we'll find out...lol.  There are usually only 8-12 starters in that race, so wood is a possibility. My other issue is whether or not I can make my tires last through practice and four races.  The left side of my rear after Jennings is too bad to get through practice on.  I will use the same front for practice though.  Gotta keep the costs down somehow.;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

QuoteI'm up for an other class.  Alex and I were talking and he said I should race against the 600's.  I don't think Moroso is a good track for that through.  I'll probably race Thunber Bike so I came start 10 seconds behind LTW SS and to catch Steve.

to catch me huh ::) Well just have to see about that one.  ;D
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

I could always race Thunderbike and hope nobody protests my frame...lol. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

eroeder288

HondaRC51- Im only 17 and this is my second year racing. Its fun but expensive so if you have a good job where you work alot see if your parents can help out with financial assets. My parents do cornerworking to help me out some more because they can give me $200 after one weekend. DONT skip out out good safety equiptment. I spend $127 on a alpinestars spine protector and used it last weekend when i crashed. Go talk to racers at the next race and just pick up on stuff. Its a fun sport and everyone is a family trying to help each other out. And you CAN be a corner worker cause if I dont race one day i'll corner work. You can be 16. So get in there and start racing....

erich