AMSOIL Available at all Midwest Race Weekends + Big Racer Discount

Started by AlliedSynthetics, March 17, 2013, 05:04:20 PM

AlliedSynthetics

ALLIEDSYNTHETICS is an AMSOIL independent dealer.

We will be offering AMSOIL products at an extremely discounted price for racers at all Midwest race weekends.

SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil - $130/case or $11/quart
Interceptor 2 Stroke Oil - $40/gallon or $10/quart
Coolant Boost - $11/bottle
Octane Boost - $5/bottle
High Temp Brake Fluid -$13/bottle
"No Sling" Chain Lube - $8/bottle

RACER DISCOUNT HAS ADDED BENEFIT OF NO TAX & NO SHIPPING!!!

Those are just a few examples, tell us your needs and we'll exceed them. If you would like to guarantee your stock, email us at sales@alliedsynthetics.com and I'll make sure I have what you need at the track. If you need anything immediately, I can ship to your door at the above pricing + shipping.

We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.

gixxer188

I can appreciate you trying to offer other racers a great product at a great price/deal but you're prices are not what I would call "Big Racer Discounts".  I can buy a case of Amsoil 10W-40 Advanced Synthetic Motorcycle Oil right off of their website for only $101.70 and with 1 day shipping and WI sales tax it's still only $119.78.

I'm not responding to try and start any crap with you, I just really hate it when people advertise stuff and try to make it sound so great like we'd be getting this great deal with a huge discount when we really wouldn't be and what they are advertising isn't even a good deal.  It's hard enough to keep expenses down and continue racing every year as it is.  And yes, people should be smart enough to do their own research but for those that don't I like to put in the effort to try and save them a few bucks by pointing out the good and bad deals.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

AlliedSynthetics

Thanks for your opinion gixxer188, but the dollar amounts you quoted are dealer prices, not retail prices.

Please see the attached doc. These are screen shots directly from the AMSOIL website. It shows the correct pricing per case and per quart. The prices are $137.30/case and $11.55/quart. Now add your
approximate shipping and tax of $18 to those dollar amounts. As stated, I am NOT charging for shipping and tax. It's not shipped to your door, it's there for you at the track when you need it the most in emergency situations. You need to remember, the shipping and tax on oil is horrendous because of the government and institution like the EPA.

With that said, I think that $130/case and $11/quart is a fantastic deal. So do the others that I have already sold to.

Please realize, I am not some company trying to infringe on the space of CCS and/or it's racers. I am a racer just like all of you. I just happen to be an AMSOIL dealer also, and I'm trying to do my part of giving back to the sport and people. The same sport and people that have helped me out over the years. Honestly, I'll be in the pits with my trailer and my bike like all of you, with the only difference being a 6 foot table with AMSOIL products on it for purchase. Believe me, I'm not trying to make a living off this, I'm a dealer giving racers a break off the normal retail prices. The more you buy, the more discount I can provide.

gixxer188

But I am not an Amsoil dealer, and Amsoil allows anyone to buy directly from them at dealer prices.  I don't make the rules, I just play by them.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

AlliedSynthetics

Not sure how a thread like this with full good intentions can be turned into what we have here now, but it doesn't surprise me with all the negativity out there from some people. :banghead:

Half true again gixxer188. Yes, anyone can become a dealer like me. Also, anyone can become a preferred customer as well. However it does cost $10 for 6 months and/or $20 for a year after that to be a preferred customer. It's slightly less than $50 a year for a dealer. I happily invite anyone to do this. I'll even provide the link right here...

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=5133269

[/size]
So if you want to become a dealer or preferred customer, good luck to all. Even if you do, I'll still be at the track with some of the products just in case you need them. If you don't want the additional cost of being a dealer or preferred customer, I can continue to help you also. Again, if you need anything before then, or anything to be secured and brought to the track for you, just let me know - sales@alliedsynthetics.com. I'll do it all with a smile on my face and a positive attitude.

IFMracing

Quote from: AlliedSynthetics on March 18, 2013, 01:12:54 PM

Please realize, I am not some company trying to infringe on the space of CCS and/or it's racers. I am a racer just like all of you. I just happen to be an AMSOIL dealer also, and I'm trying to do my part of giving back to the sport and people. The same sport and people that have helped me out over the years. Honestly, I'll be in the pits with my trailer and my bike like all of you, with the only difference being a 6 foot table with AMSOIL products on it for purchase. Believe me, I'm not trying to make a living off this, I'm a dealer giving racers a break off the normal retail prices. The more you buy, the more discount I can provide.

Don't forget to pay your vendor fee at the gate.
GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing