News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

May 10-11 BHF's squabble fest....

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, May 04, 2003, 01:39:13 PM

lbk

QuoteLOL, Nate... I have a feeling there will be quite the battle going on at the back of the pack - at least, I hope so!

Add me to that list. :D

Saturday ULGTO I think it is. Then Sunday whatever my bike is capable of running in and I can afford.

Chef

Quoteall you underachievers  

Benji.

you should be ashamed  :-[....
name callin and all......

:P
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

lil_thorny

nah nah nah nah boo boo....you can't catch me!!!!!!!!!

Chef, you gonna be at the school on thursday?
we should hang a little...

oh yeah, what's Alexa doin with yer leathers?
spraying em with teflon or somthen?

three izo.........

Pit_Girl

Quote(umm, I think I'm gonna go lay down now, Jennifer says I'm getting dilusional...She's just jealous she's not racing.  :-*)

true, i did say that... but i should have said that you're always dilusional.... :P ;D  and see, when i say that i'm gonna be the next rossi... i'm not being delusional... i've just got high hopes  ;) ;D ::) riight...

-jennifer

N8- ps.... MOOO! hehehehe 8)

Chef

QuoteChef, you gonna be at the school on thursday?
we should hang a little...
oh yeah, what's Alexa doin with yer leathers?
spraying em with teflon or somthen?

three izo.........

nope, cant make thursday (another edge for ya, Dmmt! >:()
(immona catch ya, doe)

why is everyone wantin to always check up on my secrets  >:( ;D
just for your info sir (and the world) theres this .....NAAHH, im not tellin !!!
i'll just say, you wont see me till the checkered (if youre there) or either talkin on the m-i-c when you finish your cool down
(i got the hook uuuuupp) ::)

;)   fowty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

lil_thorny

awe..come on man, you can tell me...oh buddy oh pal ;)

three izzo

Chef

AAhhiigght Thrizzle-Izzo,

she got some kinda stuff that when i activate it   :o    POOF!!!    ::)

im gone! ...... cant see me......
wont see me pass you, or if im in front already, be sure not to focus on me cuz you'll get crazy wondering  "wherdidhego ???"  and you may fall, but if ya doesnt, youll see me on the m-i-c   :D

(but dont tells nobody) (she may get audited)

:)

tshort

I don't know about your visibility cream, man, but whatever those drugs are - make sure you bring some extra to share.. ;D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Chef

lil_thorny