News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

May 10-11 BHF's squabble fest....

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, May 04, 2003, 01:39:13 PM

Jeff

What gives?  5/10-11 BHF race???

I imagine this has been discussed before.  Are there any other dates that aren't on the schedule???

Won't make the race, but if they'll let me on the track without bodywork, I could bring the RR out on Friday  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteNow that I'm properly logged in, I would also like to say that I'm also a big fan of Pierre (Master P)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

tshort

QuoteWon't make the race, but if they'll let me on the track without bodywork, I could bring the RR out on Friday  :D

Are you using an old schedule? I had it listed on my list.

Re bodywork - there was a guy at Putnam (WERA race) this last weekend with an SV with NO bodywork, not even a bellypan.  Guy had a damn aluminum foil turkey roasting pan safety wired underneath his motor, and taped on number plates ::).  Passed tech.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Super Dave

I gun for the track.  I guess that's what I have to beat, really.  Maybe I can do some set up on Friday for once.

What's the weather supposed to be like now?
Super Dave

Nate R

30% chance of showers friday, 10% on Saturday and Sunday.

Lows in the mid to upper 40s, highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

tigerblade

I will be gunning for the track too.  I haven't been to BHF yet, so I'll be learning the track on the fly.  Take it easy on yellow 91!   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Chef

QuoteI gun for the track.  I guess that's what I have to beat, really.  

DAD ! ? ! ? ! ?,

cant we have just a LIL fun ??? >:(  :'( ......

i wanna kick Benji, JJ, Josh, Simon, Mike S., Mike R., that 505, Alfredo, Craig Schock, Stumpy ;D, Harbo.....etc (anybody else on the track at the same time as me)
 SQUARE in the A$$  :o :o :o :o :o .......... ;D

( i know we gotta race the track, but Dang!, cant we trash talk a lil bit???)
(Doggie Daddy)

Thanks Stumpy'sWife !  youre a REAL sweetheart!
(guess thats why Stumpy tryin to NAIL me so.....) :)

bring it on fella's  ;D ..... "Soup's up"

did i leave out PAUL Buxton ???  :o
i GOT yo number SIR!!!

count Chef in   8)

uh, where's that pretty Spider Lady ?
imo b needin that (bat) suit......(with the bat belt)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tshort

Hey Ike - you forgot me.  I was chasin' yer butt around RA in the Tbike race on Sunday.  Never did see you, tho - must've been waaaay too far out in front.  Where were you Saturday?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

Quotedid i leave out PAUL Buxton ???  :o
i GOT yo number SIR!!!

Yep!  #996

And Tom...  Paul will be chasing your yellow butt around the track!

Dawn   ;D

Dawn

QuoteHey Ike - you forgot me.  I was chasin' yer butt around RA in the Tbike race on Sunday.  Never did see you, tho - must've been waaaay too far out in front.  Where were you Saturday?

Ike's so fast he was running with the experts.  I have the tape to prove it!

Dawn   ;D

P.S.  Ike sorry to say my VCR (very cheap) does not have the imputs to record from my camcorder.  So....  The tape of you will have to wait for a time.  Plus, STOP LOOKING behind you!   ;D

Chef

QuoteHey Ike - you forgot me.  I was chasin' yer butt around RA in the Tbike race on Sunday.  Never did see you, tho - must've been waaaay too far out in front.  Where were you Saturday?

i was behind you on saturday (got second, but strange thing, i didnt see you then...hmm, go figure) BUT, i didnt furrrgetaboooudt choo Tom, i wanted to sneak up on ya... ::)

but i guess tha cats out the bag now! YOU'RE on "da list" now, and EEEEverybody knows it now...... especially since we've found out you've got an AMA motor/BIKE builder looming.....pack a lunch  8)

Fowty  >:(

(Dang Super_Dave!)  gotta let kids be kids (sometimes :-/)
We'll be careful out there .......sheeese
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tshort

Quotepack a lunch  

Oh, I will, I will.  This time, tho, I'm not gonna eat it while I'm out there (whuppin some Chef butt...) :P ;D ;D(LOL)
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128