F-40 points question...

Started by jigs, September 29, 2012, 04:03:48 PM

LoneStar

Quote from: jigs on October 01, 2012, 01:28:05 PM
Well it's funny because every F-40 racer I know,Twins and Femoto also race in all the other classes,plus F-40's been expanded so much now,and frankly of you look at most the riders the lap times are lower than alot of other classes......they're all competitive classes (all the F-40)
Exactly.  Don't get it twisted.  We're a mean, ol' ornery lot of racers.  Aggressive and fast.  It's just nice not to have a grid size of 42 kids hopped up on energy drinks :P
CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion

jigs

LOL....right on...but I kinda like it up close and personal,with skilled,expierienced racers,the meat grinder changes when you add that element,especially first couple laps.... :thumb:

Nicky310

Quote from: LoneStar on October 02, 2012, 01:14:53 PM
Exactly.  Don't get it twisted.  We're a mean, ol' ornery lot of racers.  Aggressive and fast.  It's just nice not to have a grid size of 42 kids hopped up on energy drinks :P

hmmm... race against kids hopped up on energy drinks, or hung-over old farts (I'm looking in your direction, jigs)  :P

jigs

LOL...teah,Horse a piece I guess... :-)

bruce71198

I'm a hungover old fart on a Ninja 250 hopped up on energy drinks and coming for you....

leeroy996

F40 Rulz !!!!
I'll see you old buggers at Jennings this weekend. :cheers: