News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What happend to the mini-interviews like last yr?

Started by ecumike, May 01, 2003, 12:33:29 PM

ecumike

Last year, Art, or whoever, did the little mini-interviews of the winners from the race as they came off the track. I thought that was pretty cool, but I haven't seen any of that this year?

Did that idea suck and get 86'd?

There was a nice long thread about this last year.

MightyDuc Racing

I remember those too...I wonder if it got cut due to time since they are doing mostly live coverage.  I'm sure there are still interviews going on, just not on TV.  Maybe we could see them on TWT or something.  BTW, you coming to Jennings this weekend?  Be sure to come find me and say hi. :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ecumike

Oh no, sorry.. I meant at the CCS races.

Nope, I won't be at Jennings.. a little far for me. I'm not 'quite' that dedicated this year.

I'm sticking to VIR & RRR, & probably Barber

MELK-MAN

down here in the FL region..Henry's guys do this.. very cool indeed..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

oh344ccs

I rode to the races last year with one of the announcers (Scotty).  He did the interveiws on his own, he just enjoyed doing them and took the time to do it.  I don't believe he is planning on doing any CCS events this year due to illness in the off season.  I don't know who's doing it this year, if it's G.Allen I'm sure he would do it if someone asked him to start.  I also thought that it was a nice touch, and gave us a chance to thank the people who help us out.  I would think that Kevin Elliot, or Bill could get this started again, with a simple suggestion.

lil_thorny

they didi it at the first BHF..i'm sure they will keep doing it... good for the contingency programs!
Benji. 8)