DAYTONA PRE-ENTRY FORMS???

Started by kozikracing, September 05, 2012, 03:09:34 PM

kozikracing

Any idea when the Daytona ROC Pre-Entry Forms will be available????  Also, what is the pre-entry deadline for getting all our forms and garage reservations in :ahhh:
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert
2012 Midwest Amateur Middleweight Supersport, Amateur Middleweight GP and Amateur GTU Champion
Jerry Kozik #271 Expert  - Ninja 250/Yamaha FZ600

supercarl

Haha I asked the same thing in my thread! Even though it grids on points standings I still want to pre register right away. Just so used to it haha.

CCS website say that pre-entry deadline is October 5th @ 5pm central. Im assuming garage rental pre entry is that date as well
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

kozikracing

Yeah gridding on point standings.......... right! Super Carl what are you worried about?  Who's the crazy guy that entered like 18 races in two days?  Uh like you have anything to worry about.........  ha ha :lmao: Just give us the FORMS! (this is Kollin's mom by the way)
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert
2012 Midwest Amateur Middleweight Supersport, Amateur Middleweight GP and Amateur GTU Champion

supercarl

Quote from: kozikracing on September 05, 2012, 03:21:38 PM
Yeah gridding on point standings.......... right! Super Carl what are you worried about?  Who's the crazy guy that entered like 18 races in two days?  Uh like you have anything to worry about.........  ha ha :lmao: Just give us the FORMS! (this is Kollin's mom by the way)

Wait... is it not gridding based on current point standings? That what last years mailer said so thats what I thought itd be for this year. Is it changed? Idk I've never been to ROC before.

And Ive got Kollin to worry about! He's freaking fast!! I cant relax even a little when I'm racing him. I'm gonna be doing another crazy weekend this last event at BFR too. Im hoping he doesnt tire me out lol!
+1 on the forms tho!!
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

kozikracing

Yea, they are still gridding based on point standings, I was just being sarcastic like you have anything to worry about!  So you're really gonna have another all-out crazy BFR weekend again, when you have already CLINCHED the Overall Amateur points?  You are a glutton for punishment!  Think your bike is gonna hold up for Daytona?  You've punished that poor thing all season!  (not  to mention punishing your body with all that pepperoni pizza)  :banghead:
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert

supercarl

Lol I suck at determining sarcasm through text aparently haha.

And yea  :biggrin:  Im trying to secure 2nd place in a few individual classes lol and I preregistered a while ago when I wasnt sure if I'd have the overall on lockdown. My thinking was I need to do as many races as I can while Im still an amateur and can actually win stuff. Plus I need the experience to improve haha.

And I'm actually kinda worried about the ole girl making it through Daytona. I was really hoping to wait until after daytona to rebuild it so I could have it fresh for next year, but idk if she'll last. I did a leakdown test on it and she's definitly tired. This last weekend at BFR is going to be the test. If shes still running fine after all these races I'll bring to daytona as is. If she blows up or jsut loses a bunch of power I got a lot of work ahead of me! haha.

And I can name at least 4 super hero's that have a diet consisting of only pizza. My green reptilian friends, the teenage mutant ninja turtles!  :biggrin:  If they can do it, so can Super Carl!!!  8)  Still cant believe how big that pizza was... :lmao:

jerdmann

Can't wait!! Was wondering the same thing.. There will be a bunch of us going from the Midwest! Finally get to go somewhere superfast.. Looking forward to the challenge. KTM RC8R will be WFO!

supercarl

Yea! Lets show those floridians what us midwesteners can do! Pin it to win it!

leeroy996

Quote from: supercarl on September 06, 2012, 09:36:22 AM
Yea! Lets show those floridians what us midwesteners can do! Pin it to win it!

Bring it Carl :thumb:  make sure you wear your lucky socks.

supercarl

Oh man its on like donkey kong!  :thumb:

Hopefully my lucky socks work that far south!  :biggrin: