Summit photographers help

Started by bfd, August 30, 2012, 08:27:10 AM

bfd

Looking for anyone who may have snapped photos of sidecars, especially on sunday at the exit of the carousel. The guys who went grass tracking were hoping it was caught on film. All photos appreciated too!
Thanks

Kuala76

I haven't seen any pop up of the off track adventure; but have seen quite a few.  What specific car are you looking for or just any???

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Kuala76

Also; hit up SVBadguy on here; he was out shooting as well ;)

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

SVbadguy

No grass-tracking in the carousel, but I did get #14 highsiding out of 9. 

What number are you bfd?  I can put everything I got in a .zip and give you a link to download it.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

Gary Green

Hi everyone:

This past weekend was my first time at Summit.  Really enjoyed myself, despite the unsettled weather on Sunday. And then up until the 3rd lap of the sidecar race.

Yes, I was the passenger on #14 which "high sided" coming out of 9.  Although it happened very fast, trust me, not the quickest way through the corner. I guess if you can't win the race, you have to do something to make the people remember you.  Besides our pride being hurt and a few bumps and bruises nothing too serious.

I guess it was you, SVbadguy, who came up saying "I got the whole thing".  I did not get your name and thought maybe you were a track photographer and was a little disappointed later in the day when the track guy said he was not even taking pics in the rain.

Would love to have a look at the series of pics.

Gary

SVbadguy

Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

Gary Green

I got them.  They look great (well, except for being a crash)

Thanks much. 

bfd

And I'm in the yellow #21, if you got any shots you liked.
Thanks

wild child

Gary,
So glad you got through that with a few bumps.  I was in the tub at eight.  Sidecars always scare the poop out of me, really glad to hear you are both ok.
Kathy Toth

wild child

Bill, It was nice to meet you in the LONG wait in line. Thanks for letting me take the tour of the sidecar. They still scare me to death.

bfd

Kathy, nice to meet you and Bob as well. Hope to see you again soon!