R.I.P. Bill Fehrman - MW Race Director

Started by TrophyGal, August 16, 2012, 05:36:23 PM

TrophyGal

Bill Fehrman, our Mid-West Race Director, died today in the hospital .. about an hour ago.  He was 68.  We have been told that injuries sustained in an accident several weeks ago resulted in complications that he could not overcome.

We haven't been told of the arrangements yet, but knew everybody would like to know as soon as possible.

Such a shock!

Rest in Peace, Bill - and God Speed!

UPDATE:  The funeral service for Bill Fehrman will be Monday, August 20th. Visitation from 9:30-11:30 am with service to follow at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2220 E College Ave, Appleton WI.

jigs

Aweful aweful news...won't be the same...God speed Bill,just doesn't seem right or real....

Xian_13

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

RoyHefner

Very sad news.  Bill will be greatly missed.  Sincere condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

spyderchick

Our thoughts are with the Ferhman family and our Midwest racing community.

Bill was one of the good ones.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tzracer

Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

kozikracing

We will truly miss Bill's laughter, jokes, passion for motorcycles, and his support of the sport and the CCS racers.  Our sincerest condolences go out to his family, who are also part of our racing family.  This is a very sad, sad day for all of us.  Godspeed, Bill.
Kollin Kozik #626 Expert
2012 Midwest Amateur Middleweight Supersport, Amateur Middleweight GP and Amateur GTU Champion
Jerry Kozik #271 Expert  - Ninja 250/Yamaha FZ600

Woofentino Pugrossi

Definately will miss Bill there.  :wah:

He had some fun stories.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

SV88

Wow totally shocking.  He teched me last BHF.  One of the best people in the racing community.  My heartfelt condolences to his family and close friends.  He will never be forgotten...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Jiggyfly

Godspeed, my friend.
This in itself, makes me glad I made a 2000 mile round trip for the July 1st BHF round, as I was able to share some laughs with Bill. A good guy, who will be missed.

mtmansl

Oh No,

What happened???  So sad, prayers sent for him and his family...

GSXR RACER MIKE

Such a great guy, the Midwest Region just won't be the same, he will surely be missed by many.

God speed Bill - RIP.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96