Red Flag Fund Postponed

Started by Jwhite316, August 13, 2012, 02:12:39 PM

Jwhite316

Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

supercarl

Dang I was looking forward to that this weekend. Know why it was postponed?
Super Carl Soltisz #620 facebook.com/supercracing
Sponsors: Michelin, Sportbike Tire Service, TSE, Nexx WrecksNRestorations, Vortex, Moto-D, Pop Shadow, Galfer, Spy, Armor Bodies, GoPro, Sidi, AGV Sport, MotoNation, Hindle, Motion Pro, Zero Gravity, Bernat PC, GP Tech, & All Balls Racing

Burt Munro

Just a guess.... Conflict for many folks with MotoGP that weekend?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Jwhite316

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 14, 2012, 02:16:53 AM
Just a guess.... Conflict for many folks with MotoGP that weekend?

I think its a little more serious than that.  That's all I say, there will be more info coming within the next few days.
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

kvanengen

Yes, more serious than that. Please hold all negative comments against the decision to postpone the Red Flag Fund. When you learn more you'll understand that this was the right decision. I'll leave it at that.

SV88

Why the secrecy?  Most of us know why...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: SV88 on August 14, 2012, 09:52:29 PM
Why the secrecy?  Most of us know why...
Steve, if you know then you are a friend, please show respect and let it be released to public when and how your friend wishes.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

spyderchick

I don't normally do this, but I'm going to lock this thread out of respect for those involved.
They certainly deserve their privacy at this difficult time.

Please understand, the decision to postpone the RFF Auction was a difficult but necessary one.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the party that affected our decision.

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

This was posted by Amy Fehrman about her father Bill Fehrman the CCS Midwest Region Director:

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how things with dad are going. It has been a long two weeks but God seems to have a better plan for him up in heaven then here on earth. He is still hanging on but things do not look good and eventually if he did pull through he would have to live a life that he would never want to live. It is going to be a hard next couple of weeks but God will help us all get through it and in the end he will be in a better place watching over all of us.

Since the family has made some of this public, Bill Fehrman is in the hospital in a coma. That's all I'll say as I don't want to get the details wrong.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".