News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is the MW schedule a little crazy or is it just me

Started by Dawn, April 30, 2003, 04:45:04 PM

GSXR RACER MIKE

After being at my job for 15 years now, I get 4 weeks vacation, which I can divide up any way I want to. I was originally only racing sprints that fell on Sundays this season so I wouldn't have to miss a 12 hour work day on Saturdays, but I am changing positions at work now, so I won't have to work Satudays anymore. The only time off work was going to be for the 4 twin sprint events, the 2 FUSA events, and the Daytona ROC which all together were still only going to total 2 weeks off work for the whole season. Now with Saturdays being an optional day for me, I can go to the track earlier if I want to under no loss of my normal weekly income.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

G 97

CCS really did a good job of creating three separate regions that include over 95% of the same tracks.  Also notice how they are scheduled.  For example if I am planning on running in the MW Region and want to get some track time prior to my MW race weekend I, in several instances, can simply race in a few Great Plains races.  Such as Gateway in Sep and Oct.  Or if I am racing in the Great Lakes I can do a MW Blackhawk prior to my GL race weekend in Jul and Aug.  The net effect is that CCS is leveraging off of the same tracks, creating three separate regions that utilize the same tracks, and aligning the schedules in order to maximize entries.  A good business plan for them.  But very expensive for the racer.  
G