News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Chef, your fiance' is back!

Started by spyderchick, April 30, 2003, 01:29:40 PM

spyderchick

Rhiannon is back on home soil. She'll be active for a short time yet, but she'll be at BHF and may race that weekend too! She will definitely be at the F-USA MAM round.  :D ;D

Chef, you be nice, no monopolizing her until everyone gets a chance to say "hi".    :o ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

gimme a couple hrs, i'll be rite there !!!  (Dang traffic!)

but the wait is OVAAAHHHH   ;D ;D ;D

i dont needs me no-mo (top 5) woods   :D ya'll can scrap over that crap !
I gots mah baby back.....

(keep kwiet kwak !!! )

8)   MMMMMMMMMM
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

uhm.....
Dawn,

if I may....
;D
     ;D
   ;D      
                                                           ;D

;D

-jen, xian...... ;D ;D ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Xian_13

My rocking Smilies!!!

Feel free Chef... nuffin' like Mood music!
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ike, you keep your hands off my girl!
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

I KNEW that was comin !!!

really, really easy one........

IF, infact she's YOUR girl,.........
she wouldnt LET me put my hands on her !

friggin EX-Spert......... 8)

EX#996

Quotefriggin EX-Spert......... 8)

Ya know Ike....

You could have been and EX-Spert too...  BUT no, you just had to bring out your F2 for Thunderbike. >:( ;) ;D

One of these day's Paul's lowly SV will spank that F2.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Chef

i noticed on " sliderphoto.com"  that Paul was much closer to me than i thought...
but i just picked up some NOS and i dont think he's ready for that  :o

and im not consistent enuff to be an expert, dont understand suspension enuff yet, not a safe enuff ryder yet...Maybe in a few months   ;)

but you know, when i started at the track last year.....you and PAUL were already there ???  renee and marty has more experience than lil ole me...
 ;D

EX#996

Quotei noticed on " sliderphoto.com"  that Paul was much closer to me than i thought...
but i just picked up some NOS and i dont think he's ready for that  :o

LOL!!!

In picture 94203 that is expert Steve Nemish (sp?) behind you.  Paul passed him later in the race.  In picture 94348 Paul is behind you again, but you are still in sight.  

Quotebut you know, when i started at the track last year.....you and PAUL were already there ???  renee and marty has more experience than lil ole me...
 ;D

True, Paul raced the year before.  However, it was on a FZR400 and a ZX-6, not the SV he's running now.  You however, have much more 'experience' running at high speed through traffic based on the stories you told me.   :-X ;) ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Chef

i DO have "experience" telling STORIES, now ..... ;)