News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bridgestone Contingency

Started by Buell487, July 09, 2012, 09:37:56 AM

Buell487

How do you claim Bridgestone contingency? Sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything searching.
CCS Midwest #111 AM

alocker

Mount 2 Bridgestone tires, apply 2 Bridgestone decals, put it on your sponsor listing sheet and turn into registration, fill out the tech sheet and hand into tech. 

MW AM #454

Jwhite316

joe@turnoneracing.com

I know the Turn1 guys are the bridgestone distributors at BHF.  They might be able to help.

Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

Buell487

Quote from: alocker on July 09, 2012, 11:31:43 AM
Mount 2 Bridgestone tires, apply 2 Bridgestone decals, put it on your sponsor listing sheet and turn into registration, fill out the tech sheet and hand into tech. 

Alex, did all of that, just making sure there isn't a registration to do or claim form to fill out...

CCS Midwest #111 AM

alocker

No claim forms or registering required.  This is directly from Performance Tire Service (Main US distributor).  There are some things on the internet that say that you need to register, but I think that is outdated. 

Make sure you get Bridgestone on your sponsor list.  Check after your first race results are posted on the board to make sure it took.  If not, go to registration ASAP. 

It cannot hurt to follow up with Eric a few weeks after the event to make sure everything is in place.  I am getting rewards about 3-5 weeks after the event. 

Joe at Turn 1 will take them like cash.  Just call him ahead of time to let him know your situation. 
MW AM #454

Buell487

Quote from: alocker on July 09, 2012, 11:59:29 AM
No claim forms or registering required.  This is directly from Performance Tire Service (Main US distributor).  There are some things on the internet that say that you need to register, but I think that is outdated. 

Make sure you get Bridgestone on your sponsor list.  Check after your first race results are posted on the board to make sure it took.  If not, go to registration ASAP. 

It cannot hurt to follow up with Eric a few weeks after the event to make sure everything is in place.  I am getting rewards about 3-5 weeks after the event. 

Joe at Turn 1 will take them like cash.  Just call him ahead of time to let him know your situation. 

Alex, thanks for the info, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
CCS Midwest #111 AM

alocker

No problem.  Come find me if you want to discuss pressures and setup. 
MW AM #454