The Saga Continues...Stumpy's Race Report

Started by StumpysWife, April 30, 2003, 06:00:49 AM

StumpysWife

If anyone is up for a spine-tingling action/adventure story (other than the Simon thread--poor dude!), Stumpy added his Road America race report last night.  It can be found at
//www.angelfire.com/hero/teamstumpyracing

Have a super-duper Wendesday :P!

Super Dave

LOL!

I had to go shop at the Old Navy site... 8)
Super Dave

Steviebee

HEHE

I like the "Heard at Section"

Man i hope i get my wheel back from being straightned in time to Blackhawk.

StumpysWife

Hey Steve-o!  You were missed at RA!  Stumpy was going to make some 281 stickers in your honor but we thought that might be kind of morbid!  Stumpy's ordered a bunch of stuff (real technical stuff I'm sure) to get the F4i up again.  See ya soon and thanks again for all the cool pics!

stumpy

Hey Steve-o where did ya get your rim straightened? I bought a set at RA and the front has a bend in it the back one is fine though, is it resonably priced??
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Steviebee

There is a place near Indanapolis (close for me).
cost me about 95$ or he said.

There are some other places.  lets see if this thread link works ?

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=tech;action=display;num=1051725377

Been patching body work.  My tail section was in 3 pieces, at least now its in one piece.

I've got almost all the stuff i need, just waiting on a battery tray that should be in the mail.  My wheel might not be done in time for thursday.  I'll know better next week.  I still need to get some stuff welded to put the sub-frame back on.