News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Record Set at Jennings GP

Started by hdpromos, April 30, 2003, 05:50:43 AM

MightyDuc Racing

I think you'll be fine down here if you come.  Tight track.  Melka's on a 6 too.  I just like catching Experts cuz my bike is faster and they complain.  I think that's funny to hear an expert complain about an AM. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

flyn_sawyers

;Djust thought i'd poke a few words in, the fyn sawyers are making it to jennings, my husband has some bruised ribs and pulled neck muscles, but says he wants the twins championship pretty bad so look out for the old fat guy on the 89 duc.  Anyway hows the track for 125's ok?

MightyDuc Racing

Awwesome track for 125's!  I think the track record is currently held by a 250.  AM or EX Duc, and what kind?  Look me up when you get there! :)  AM #944...red Ducati with 916 bodywork.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

flyn_sawyers

;)He  rides a 996, he usually does pretty well but in the unl gp at vir  the was a small crash in three that destroyed his 750 superbike so he'll ride the duc all weekend, i think he's currently 3rd in the southeast region, but got to go for an hour or so, but we'll leave in the morning and get down there tommorrow evening to set up, we'll be sure to look you up, see ya in the sunshine state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

Chuck Sorensen on a 250gp bike has the track record at 1:15.somthing.. it was first held by another 250 rider, then a couple 1000gsxr pros, then a 250 again. seems the small light powerfull bike or the big VERY powerful bike is the fastest.. but the track is not a "point-shoot" track, thats why sv650s and 600cc bikes like mine are still VERY competitive against big bikes. .. I was running 3rd, then 2nd in the HEAVY wt class last month when i ran into the guy in turn 13 going for the lead on my f4 600cc.  Gonna try again this sunday.. but without the crashin part...
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Bsmedic

I don't want to see another "opps" again greg. So why don't you stay down with the middlewt. guys and let us 750's run.  

MELK-MAN

QuoteI don't want to see another "opps" again greg. So why don't you stay down with the middlewt. guys and let us 750's run.  

no chance!!! 8) just stay in front of me and no worries!!!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ScubaSteve

The track is awesome for small bikes I ride a SV and theres nothing like keeping up with the big bikes or beating them around track
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

Quoteno chance!!! 8) just stay in front of me and no worries!!!

Better be WAY in front of him into T13, Brian...lol...just to be safe! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: