NJMP May 4th Practice?

Started by pdoughduc, April 18, 2012, 02:09:15 PM

pdoughduc

I know TPM has a track day scheduled but there's not a practice day on the CCS weekend schedule (pretty sure there was one the same weekend last year - could be wrong) like there is at Summit later in the month. Can that (practice/trackday) day only be booked through TPM meow or can we still register the practice day through CCS for $125??
Mid-Atlantic/Atlantic
AM #82
Ducati 900SS

Eric Kelcher

You would need to register with them. We are only doing a few practice days this year, they are: Heartland Park in April, Summit Point in May, Blackhawk Farms in May, June and August.[/font]
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

ChrisWells

Some of the sidecar teams may be arriving as early as Thu evening (some coming from as far as 12 hours away).  Anyone know if we can overnight in the Thunderbolt paddock Thu and Fri nights?

Z-man

Yes, you will be able to get in Thursday night, depending on what is going on Thursday the entry time is usually 5-6.
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

DougG60

so what do you sign up as? looking over their website isnt a lot of help. theres a friends event sign up whatever that is then bronze is cheapest $244 for membership and track day to run just one event
EX101 Ducati 848

Z-man

Contact TPM at glen@teampromotion.com , they usually have some kind of deal worked out for racers. 
CCS #79 EX

2007 Sponsors
Speedwerks, Team Pro-Motion, Martinmoto.com, Turner Landscaping, CTR, Redline Motorsports, Oxtar, Pirelli, Amsoil, LP, Vortex

blade625

Mid Atlantic EX #625             ASRA Team GMB  GTL

pdoughduc

Eric/anyone else that would know -- are the practice days $125 for pre-entry only or can you sign up on the day of, paying the same $125?
Mid-Atlantic/Atlantic
AM #82
Ducati 900SS

600k2

From my understanding, CCS is not hosting a practice day at NJMP this year.  TMP is hosting a track day and you have to sign up with TPM to get in for "Friday practice".  RRR hosted their own Friday practice (had to contact RRR and pay them...not CCS).  At CMP, Cornerspeed hosted the Friday practice and you had to sign up with Cornerspeed. 

IMO CCS should take the $125 practice off of the pre-entry forum for 2012 if they are not hosting any days.  :cheers:

pdoughduc

(Practice day at Summit Point, Saturday May 26th)
Mid-Atlantic/Atlantic
AM #82
Ducati 900SS

hansonm

Just notified in my email today today that ...

QuoteWe have added an open practice for racers Friday from 5-6 pm.  For racers already signed up for 5/4 it is an additional $35.  If you know of any one racing this weekend that would like to ride the open track it is $65.

Please fill out the form (click here) https://teampromotion.com/forms/racer-registration/ 

In the drop down under dates please select the open track and under class you race please note "extended".  This will let me know that you should only be charged $35.

[size=78%]If you are undecided on doing this, we will have this option to register for until 12 p.m.[/size]

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Track/Membership Director
Team Pro-Motion
Track Time 4 Cars