Can we get our transponder data/lap times?

Started by tshort, April 29, 2003, 06:41:08 AM

tshort

My lap timer wasn't working very well all weekend - would be great if there were a way to get the data that the yellow boxes recorded.  Anyone have any ideas?  Tiffiney?  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Nate R

I thought we were told over the Winter that we would be able to this? (get printouts of lap times)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteI thought we were told over the Winter that we would be able to this? (get printouts of lap times)

You can.

They print out the times even before the results are posted near registration.

I doubt that they'll just send them out to everyone. :-/

lilbuj

A nice simple solution would be to post the entire weekend lap times here on the bulletin board.  That way anyone could look them up and copy them and do what they wish with them.  The 5/13 & 5/14 lap times ended up being posted on another site and it worked out very nicely.  

clutch

I think they said last weekend that for now they are posting your fastest lap time..or you could pick it up at the reg. desk.  They said in the near future they are going to be posting or you can obtain all lap times so you can get it like a lap timer would.

r6_philly

the first time we had elec. timing at summit point, they posted times from each race, just the best lap time and laps completed. This past weekend, they did not post. I didn't see them at registration either.

FUSA times from the past have been kept in a folder at tech, and you can go get them for yourselves. Maybe that could be set up in the future for anyone to go print a copy if you so choose.