Anyone with GoPro video of the warm up lap from HPT MWSS Saturday?

Started by SHARKBOY66, April 01, 2012, 05:49:19 PM

Jiggyfly

^
Agreed.

But I don't think any of us look at it as "crazy".

bruce71198

Yellow racer; 2 things. 1- its the warm up lap, you can't win it, back off a little ! 2- did you yell "what the fuck was that" when you ran off solo in turn 8?

blade625

Well Sharkboy, I hope they get that jigsaw puzzle put back together and it all works out for you!

George, I rode to the airport with your buddy Steve Wilkins. Great guy and hard as nails. He did the endurance solo [something I'm not man enough to even attempt]
Mid Atlantic EX #625             ASRA Team GMB  GTL

DJChyk

Quote from: YellowRacer on April 03, 2012, 12:14:01 PM
I was also ran off the track on a warm-up lap, but luckly did not crash. I forget which race it was. I was following one of the Kawi 250 Ninja's that were out there, the white plate guy. I was behind and to the right of the person. The short "straight" before turn three. The Kawi guy was going straight, but suddenly turns to the right and goes back to where he was. Forcing myself to either hit him or go into the grass/dirt. Luckly we weren't going very fast and I was able to get right back on the track. I yelled at the guy in my helmet "What the fuck was that!?!"  :wtf:
But then my dumbass went wide into turn 8 trying to pass both of them and ended up in the grass... On the warm up lap.  :banghead:  But at least I didn't run anyone off the track...  :biggrin:

I saw it & thought the same thing  8)
He talked me into it
CCS AM #31
http://www.tornadobaitracing.com