News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jennings schedule?

Started by Jiggyfly, March 26, 2012, 05:43:39 AM

Jiggyfly

No "tentative" or otherwise schedule posted.
????,

roadracer162

Run by the Florida Region HD Promotions. Saturday practice of up to 7 sessions. Separated into Track day, Expert, Combined, and Amateur. Sunday has a morning practice and then the GT races of 9 laps. Sprint races after 12 noon. Typical start time on Saturday I think is 08:00 and I think Sunday may be 09:00 due to zoning constraints.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Jiggyfly

But nothing on the race order?
I only ask due to employer time constraints......aka-I gotta drive 6 hours back & straight to work!

Eric Kelcher

It was up, guess there was a back up or something that occured that lost link/page.

Can't access the good clean copy right now that had been uploaded so we are going to upload a scanned version shortly.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Jiggyfly

Jiggyfly

MELK-MAN

just keep in mind TRACKDAY session will be first in practice, pretty sure this is an earlier schudule but should be the same otherwise.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

roadracer162

Thanks Brian. I must say I don't like racing from behind the Amateur middleweight F40. At RRR we had a train of  Expert Lightweight F40 pushing their way through the traffic. The only place we are going to pass is in the corner and braking zones making the pass a little closer than we like at times and maybe disrupting the Amateur group of riders.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

leeroy996

Quote from: majicMARKer on March 28, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
Thanks Brian. I must say I don't like racing from behind the Amateur middleweight F40. At RRR we had a train of  Expert Lightweight F40 pushing their way through the traffic. The only place we are going to pass is in the corner and braking zones making the pass a little closer than we like at times and maybe disrupting the Amateur group of riders.

Mark

I agree Mark; the average speed of the F40 Middleweight Amateurs was slower than the F40 lightweight.