News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I crashed!

Started by spyderchick, April 28, 2003, 08:20:27 PM

spyderchick

Not me and my bike, but my computer. It's why I've been so "quiet" lately. :'(

Anyhow, she's back up and running, a special thanks to Tim Snyder, my ace network guy, for getting me out of deep sh*t.  :-*

Road A was a blast! Nate, I missed you and Jen, but I think I touched base with just about everyone else. It's so weird introducing yourself by your screen name. "Hi, I'm spyderchick!"  8)

Roger got some good pix of alot of guys, especially if I did the work on their leathers. I'll be adding anything that turns out well to the gallery. There will be a few more "pretty boyz" out there at BHF, (Ike and K3) and of course, you all have got to stop crashin'. I love to take your $$$, but please, spend it on lettering and cool grafix. It's no fun when I take 'em back all scuffed and torn.( I know you're not doin' it on purpose, at least I hope you're not!) :o

See y'all in just over a week! :D :D :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteIt's so weird introducing yourself by your screen name. "Hi, I'm spyderchick!"  8)

I hear ya there! ;D I introduced myself to Tiffeney at registration by my screen name, that was kinda weird!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Nate R

Alexa, me and Jen were there on Sunday, but didn't see you at all, either. The only clue we found to you being there was a card with your logo and new website addy on it.

Will you be at BHF in May?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Yup. And yeah, I was marking my territory. (my racers...mine mine mine!)  :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYup. And yeah, I was marking my territory. (my racers...mine mine mine!)  :o ;) ;D
Forceful woman.  Leather.  Mmmmmmm...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Crashing computers?

Get a Mac! ;D
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteGet a Mac! ;D

I've thought about it, but I just built this one. And I love the cool stylie stuff you can do with the configurations.  ;DJust a geek at heart. Kind of like owning a GP bike, lots of maintanence and tinkering, but that's part of the appeal.  ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteForceful woman.  Leather.  Mmmmmmm...

Settle down Beavis...

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super Dave

QuoteI've thought about it, but I just built this one. And I love the cool stylie stuff you can do with the configurations.  ;DJust a geek at heart. Kind of like owning a GP bike, lots of maintanence and tinkering, but that's part of the appeal.  ;) :D ;D

Sounds like a vintage Ducati... or a Harley. ;)
Super Dave