Chicagoland companies???

Started by Pierre - Team PMR, April 28, 2003, 02:32:11 PM

Pierre - Team PMR

anyone know of companies in the Chicago-land area that manufactures motorcycle parts or accessories (or anything motorcycle related)?  I know that Micron is based out of the Chicago NorthWest suburbs...any other companies nearby (not including dealerships)?
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Nate R

My company is in Milwaukee  :D :P
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Pierre - Team PMR

Thanks Nate....I'm actually looking for a place that could possibly offer me employment.  I have got to quit my boring job and get into something a little more interesting.
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteThanks Nate....I'm actually looking for a place that could possibly offer me employment.  I have got to quit my boring job and get into something a little more interesting.
Because I'm MASTER P, male prostitute!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

QuoteBecause I'm MASTER P, male prostitute!

LOL!

Just don't touch the truss....

Micron is also the distributor for Hyperpro.

Talk to Doug there.  Might help.

Pierre, what do you do?  Sales, machinist, engineer?
Super Dave

Pierre - Team PMR

QuotePierre, what do you do?  Sales, machinist, engineer?
I'm in sale and have pretty much been doing that all my life.  I've done corporate computer sales with a billion dollar company, hazardous application robotic sales for a really small company, and now am selling Plasma displays and DVD equipment with a mid-sized company.

I'll call and speak with Doug.  Thanks Dave!

K3 - LOL!  Male prostitute...Too Funny Ha!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280