News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tez

Started by SliderPhoto, April 28, 2003, 10:27:56 AM

SliderPhoto

Tez
So where is that Tez boogie guy?

There's no Team Weeden represent'n?  Did Tez give up his racing career to bust a rhyme?

;D

Chef

BUMP.....

i wonder too??????

where are you, Almontez ???

fowty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

shook1

I talked to Tez today and he told me that he would be at Blackhawk in a couple of weeks.  I would elaborate, but I have an impacted / facture something or other on my elbow and typing hurts.  

Ike.....I heard you in my head as I went to the hospital today.......I kept thinking about what you said, and you were right.....

K3 Chris Onwiler

Stay away Tez.  You've got nothing left to prove... ;D
Geeze, this expert stuff is rough! :o
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Tezboogie

Sometimes when it rains it pours. So much stuff went wrong at the wrong time. The guy that owned the company that was going to be my main sponser died a week before the check was signed. So I had to try to come up with an emergency plan at the last moment. Even though I missed the first BLHK and my favorite track (R A) I'll be at the next Blackhawk.
All I have now is a 600 to run, and these days, it's pretty difficult trying run in the big bike classes on a small bike. But, I'll give it a try.

Chef

SWEET Tez !!!,  we had fun, but it wasnt the same!!!

Ice,
hope it's MUCH better soon!!!
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Tezboogie

Yeah, i've been hearing the AM's have been going good this year, you guys keep up the good work and keep the racing tight.
I'm behind the ball so far this year, since I havent even seen a track, let alone ridin on one. I hope one of you guys don't mind showing me the new lines around the track since it has been repaved. Look behind you every now and then to make sure you arent leaving me to far behind. I'd really appreciate that.