2012 License Clinics ???

Started by Gbord, January 29, 2012, 09:32:47 AM

Gbord

A buddy of mine needs to get his license this year.  Any plans for license clinics early this year?  Specifically RRR or CMP?

Thanks,
Greg
Begin it now.

Gixxerblade

Looks like Cornerspeed will be at CMP this year according to CMPs website.

LoneStar

Kinsey Racing School at Roebling Road on Feb 20.
CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion

JimWoodward

Does the CCS Racing website have a "Pay Pal" link for buying the 2012 license?   I did not see a pay-link if it is there.  Or, do you have to send a check in?
Thanks,
Jim

steve p

Quote from: JimWoodward on February 02, 2012, 06:06:46 PM
Does the CCS Racing website have a "Pay Pal" link for buying the 2012 license?   I did not see a pay-link if it is there.  Or, do you have to send a check in?
Thanks,
Jim

Now that is funny,  Jim, they are barely past chiseling a check out of a chunk of stone.  Sorry bro, no pay link.  Oh, this made my day.  Still laughing.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

JimWoodward

Quote from: steve p on February 02, 2012, 06:58:04 PM
Now that is funny,  Jim, they are barely past chiseling a check out of a chunk of stone.  Sorry bro, no pay link.  Oh, this made my day.  Still laughing.

... Well, it was my first post.

roadracer162

Jim,
You can send in your check or get it at Homestead. There will probably be a line as it typically is the first race of the year.

Paypal would be nice but it does incur extra cost, and every little cost savings pay off in the end. The affluent folks seem to be racing ARHMA.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

LoneStar

Quote from: JimWoodward on February 02, 2012, 06:06:46 PM
Thanks,
Jim

Sorry.  They want the ink copy  :D
CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion