Cruch time......

Started by jigs, January 21, 2012, 12:16:29 PM

jigs

OK,I can't be the only one on hold with alot of other plans I have to make,  waiting for the MW banquet to be announced...it's now Jan. 21st...can we please get this thing done??? Also,when will the 2012 licenses be sent out AND transponders?? Thanks in advance...looking forward to seeing everyone!!

ride_hard

Holy hell Johnny! I just got the engine out of the bike last night. Too late for a KWS build? Superbike? I don't have anything ready and you're all geared up at third call.  :ahhh:

jigs

What did you just wake wake up from one of those unprepared dreams or what? lol My bike's not quite done yet but it will be...doing Barber March 10-11 to shake it down for HTP...which could be a cold wet one!!

jerdmann

Well, Weekend of Feb 17-19 is Dealer Expo in Indy which most all of us will be at and March 3rd is AMA Supercross in St. Louis... Hopefully the banquet will be feb 4th, 11th or 25th... March is too late with ASRA etc starting... Well we hope to see everyone.. And Jiggs is almost ready just needs to have his painter finish... Can't wait for 2012

jigs

Yeah...I got a mental block with the paint...maybe I'll just have Dirt nap go crazy and pay him....

jerdmann

Or swap your bodywork with Germany.... LOL

Eric Kelcher

Pretty much same as every year on license cards; they are at printer now should be in mail next week for those recieved before Jan 6. Next batch should go to printer end of next week. Right now we should be running a batch every 2 weeks.
Rule books should be printed just before first Homestead race; and online with changes announced in license renewal mailer in next 10 days.
Transponder order cutoff was a week ago. We should get shipment next week may go out with license card but I think for logistical reasons they probably will be separate packaging.
One of the other MW banquet threads had date from CCS website in it; first Sat in March.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

jigs

gixxer188

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on January 22, 2012, 11:32:06 AM
Pretty much same as every year on license cards; they are at printer now should be in mail next week for those recieved before Jan 6. Next batch should go to printer end of next week. Right now we should be running a batch every 2 weeks.
Rule books should be printed just before first Homestead race; and online with changes announced in license renewal mailer in next 10 days.
Transponder order cutoff was a week ago. We should get shipment next week may go out with license card but I think for logistical reasons they probably will be separate packaging.
One of the other MW banquet threads had date from CCS website in it; first Sat in March.

I bought a used Fargo ID Card Printer for $25 from UW Swap here in WI and now I can make my own ID cards anytime I want/need to.  Just a thought.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: gixxer188 on January 23, 2012, 03:44:49 PM
I bought a used Fargo ID Card Printer for $25 from UW Swap here in WI and now I can make my own ID cards anytime I want/need to.  Just a thought.

It is an idea but I would be surprised if a $25 card printer can handle +/- 4000 cards a year or could print them with the speed we need. With the large need of speed at the beginning of the year and quanity over the whole year having batches printed and the associated file keeping done in groups makes it easy to keep track of.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

steve p

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on January 23, 2012, 05:34:32 PM
It is an idea but I would be surprised if a $25 card printer can handle +/- 4000 cards a year or could print them with the speed we need.

Now that is funny.  I don't think CCS does anything fast..........accept process your credit card.  :)
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

ride_hard

Quote from: steve p on January 23, 2012, 06:13:53 PM
Now that is funny.  I don't think CCS does anything fast..........accept process your credit card.  :)

No... that takes awhile too. I often wonder if my pre-reg was even received.