News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pirelli east coast tire service

Started by mattbnj, January 20, 2012, 03:42:23 PM

mattbnj

It is my understanding that Orion Motorsports out of Canada will be the regional provider of Pirelli tires in the northeast. Does anyone know if they will be providing trackside tire service at each CCS race event, or if they have farmed this out to a local organization?

clarustnb

I have no answers - just very curious too.
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

MC Power House

We, MPH are still the Pirelli vendor in the SE.
We haven't had any CCS events in our area to service but this year we will be at CMP in April.
Anybody that doesn't have a Pirelli vendor in their area after things changed are welcome to order from us until a new vendor is in place.
Chris
MPH
Offering Pirelli, Continental, VP, Dainese, Alpinestars, SBS, Vesrah, Motul, RK, MotoZen and much more at SE events and online at www.mphbikes.com

mattbnj

Great -

I have 3 guys coming down w. me in april all on Pirellis. We'll all be buying tires while were down there. See you then.

Matt

clarustnb

I guess if I needed tires at Summit or NJMP I would be SOL?
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

MC Power House

Quote from: mattbnj on January 27, 2012, 09:40:48 AM
Great -

I have 3 guys coming down w. me in april all on Pirellis. We'll all be buying tires while were down there. See you then.

Matt
Ok, if you can let us know what you need before the event we'll set them aside for you.
And for the guys at NJMP and that region I'm pretty sure that there will be a vendor in place once the season starts. Otherwise we can ship tires and they can be mounted at the track.
Offering Pirelli, Continental, VP, Dainese, Alpinestars, SBS, Vesrah, Motul, RK, MotoZen and much more at SE events and online at www.mphbikes.com

mattbnj

We run Diablo Supercorsa's. Medium compound rear, medium or soft compound up front.

Thanks Matt