Hustler Grenades

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 28, 2003, 03:41:16 AM

Eddie#200

QuoteOh yes, Gixxer Boy.  You have become my new Edgar.  (The old one ran away with his tail between his legs...)

LOL...  Remember my name is Ed too...  ;D

Don't try to run UL either there is another Ed there...

DRU2

Ok this is getting out of hand!

Protein Filled

Oh Jack, that is funny!!! I was wondering what ever happened to that Buell and who it was that oiled the whole track!

Hey, it's that Nicaraguan juju, man! Don't mess with me...I'll make your motor blow  ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Jeff

A bit less dramatic, but hey, mine caught on fire!  :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

Jeff,

I saw the infamous puff of white smoke as you went down the front stretch.  We were happy to see you were able to get it stopped before turn one.

Dawn   :)

Jeff

QuoteJeff,
We were happy to see you were able to get it stopped before turn one.

hehe... you're not alone  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

It's not looking good.  There may not be any Hustlers at the next Blackhawk.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteIt's not looking good.  There may not be any Hustlers at the next Blackhawk.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

K3 Chris Onwiler

So Joe found a high-milage used motor, and he'll let me run it.  My motor won't be ready.  My damn bike is slow already.  Do I run with Joe's motor?  Do I stay home and pout?  Do I kill Eddy Bingham in the bathroom and steal his Gixxer 750?  I'm so depressed.  I just don't know what to do.
There needs to be a third class in CCS.  Expert, Amateur, and Quick broke guys.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

QuoteSo Joe found a high-milage used motor, and he'll let me run it.  My motor won't be ready.  My damn bike is slow already.  Do I run with Joe's motor?  Do I stay home and pout?  Do I kill Eddy Bingham in the bathroom and steal his Gixxer 750?  I'm so depressed.  I just don't know what to do.

Chris - you better make it out.  I bought a bottle of Diet Rite just for you.   ;)

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

QuoteSo Joe found a high-milage used motor, and he'll let me run it.  My motor won't be ready.  My damn bike is slow already.  Do I run with Joe's motor?  Do I stay home and pout?  Do I kill Eddy Bingham in the bathroom and steal his Gixxer 750?  I'm so depressed.  I just don't know what to do.

Use the motor.  That would work.  Yours seemed to have a bigger problem.

Do you really want to have a Quick Broke class?  I think I'd be in it...  Let's go!
 8)
Super Dave

Eddie#200

Let's see... I'm gunning for Rick and Roger, so if you pass me you will be doing GREAT! ;D

Dang it Chris I was hoping you woud have the bike together.  Other than staying home or giving you my bike how can I help? :-/