TRANSPONDERS!!!!!!!!

Started by Nate R, April 27, 2003, 07:29:34 PM

Chef

;D
yeah, i'll vote you over to dave too,.... I'm STILL guessin at it myself  ;D

did you catch back up and pass me in the gtu like EVERYone else when i lost my shift lever ???

MAAHHN !!!  2nd to 29th !!!!   :o :o
that hurts !!!
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

StumpysWife

Um no.  He crashed out of that one on lap 3 at turn 6.  He wasn't too far behind you on that one either.  We were at the carosel and he around 3rd there....but then he never came back!  I think he gets way overexcited.  So he "bent" the bike back and went back out for MWSS on Saturday and got back in the groove until Sunday's GP.

Yeah, Stumpy got schooled no matter what  ;D

(I'm in soooo much trouble now :-X)

Dawn

QuoteYeah, Stumpy got schooled no matter what  ;D

(I'm in soooo much trouble now :-X)

LOL!!!

Just a friendly piece of advice from on racer wife to another....

We can share the facts with others - how they finished; if they crashed and where; what damage is on the bike - but we can never, never tell them how to ride or what line to take.  I will share the list of reasons at the next Blackhawk.

Dawn   ;)

StumpysWife

Yes, I know what you mean.  Before he goes out, I always say "just finish the race".  Of course I felt guilty when he didn't those 2 times...eeeshhh....as for lines, what's a line...the one at the shower ;)?

MightyDuc Racing

All my wife cares is that I keep coming around. ;D  She does keep track of what place I am in, sort of.  Actually, I think she basically watches who I'm near so she'll know if I don't come back by.  She hasn't had to deal with me crashing yet (stresses yet  ;)), but I guess she wasn't too panicked when I never came by after blowing the motor.  Just a bit distressed and in a hurry to go find me was what my parents told me (i.e.  got in the Durango and yelled at them...LET'S GO!!!).   ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Dawn

Quote...as for lines, what's a line...the one at the shower ;)?

Heather:

LOL!!!!

Too funny!

Bryan:

Give your wife just a little time.  Pretty soon she will be taking lap times, and will know what place you finished in.

Dawn   :)

MightyDuc Racing

I SERIOUSLY doubt that.  She might take lap times, but only because I ask her to.  She goes for me, not because she's into it.  I don't think she'll ever be very into motorcycles, won't even sit on a parked one.  I can't complain, it's her right to have an opinion.  But at least she supports me doing it and goes to be with me.  I got a great wife....lucky guy here. :)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Chef

well.......,

he knows what to say, maybe he'll still be racing next season, ya think ?
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

brian_gordon

Duc, give it some time, your wife will get into it. Motorcycle racing is exciting for everyone. my wife enjoys the social aspect, there alot of nice people at the track and everone is very friendly. Plus, theres alot of charactors at the track, make for a great show. have your wife keep lap times and don't crash, that tends to put a damper on the whole experience.

Protein Filled

I don't know about that. I have been with my wife 9 years. She has come to the track 4 times, two of those times I crashed and hurt myself, and one of the other times one of my competitors died when he went down in turn 1 at BIR...

I don't see her ever getting into it. She may understand why I do it and tolerate it, but I don't think she will ever enjoy being there...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

brian_gordon

My disclaimer was not to crash. Have to put your self in the wifes situation. stuip husband wants to risk life on race track for sheer fun, if hurt, may cost us a huge chunk of money and time out of work, may have to take of this slob!. Can't crash early in race endeavor if you want her to hang out.